As an Indian guy that does alright in the game, it feels lonely and strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Lets get one thing out of the way before I start the thread, it is very rare to see Indian guys having success in the game, even Asian guys have it a lot better than we do. I've gone out a lot and it is rare that I see an Indian guy having any luck, going out with hot girls, making out with cute girls at a bar, or taking a hot girl out on a date.

I used to struggle a lot with women years ago to where I thought my race/ethnicity was the one holding me back. Reason being that I never had an Indian guy I could look up to as a role model in this regard. I very rarely, borderline never, saw Indian guys with hot girls of other races (especially not white). Even though I am still not sure if that is as much of the case, I've managed to turn it around in recent years to where I have a decent amount of success.

Although that happens, I sometimes feel like I get unwanted attention for being that one Indian guy that is doing alright. Just yesterday night I went out with a girl in my social circle (tall blonde HB7) and we were standing in line at the movies. One black guy flirts with her but she doesn't say anything, the guy looks at me and says, "DAMN, we got an Indian dude gettin it, don't see too much of that".

A few people laughed and he walked away, I laughed it off but he had a point. The movie was great and all, didn't get laid yesterday night which sucked.

Even in the past, I've had quite a few instances where people let me know that an Indian guy getting cute girls of other races is weird.

I go out with a girl of a different race (usually she is white though) and I get started at by the groups of Indians in public (especially the women and even the guys).

I've been out with dates in public and at times, a group of strangers would somewhat swarm us and start asking random questions like "so you won't get an arranged marriage?" and then end with "but it's 2014, we don't care about race, just wondering". Like wtf....

When it comes to social circle settings, people often do say I am the first Indian guy they've met who has dated out of his race.

It's not like I am offended or anything but it makes me wonder if things really are that bad for Indian men to where if one does get with girls of other races, especially if the girls are good looking, it attracts that much attention to the point of it being like seeing bigfoot.

I see guys of other races, Asian and Black, dating interracial with cute girls and no one really says anything about it and people accept it like it is normal. When I do it, it is like way out there to where people have never seen something like it happen.

Everywhere I go, if I am with a cute girl of another race, I almost always feel like I am literally the only Indian guy in the area who is having any luck at all. Sometimes I wish I could run into other Indian guys having success and give them this look:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets get one thing out of the way before I start the thread, it is very rare to see Indian guys having success in the game, even Asian guys have it a lot better than we do. I've gone out a lot and it is rare that I see an Indian guy having any luck, going out with hot girls, making out with cute girls at a bar, or taking a hot girl out on a date.

I used to struggle a lot with women years ago to where I thought my race/ethnicity was the one holding me back. Reason being that I never had an Indian guy I could look up to as a role model in this regard. I very rarely, borderline never, saw Indian guys with hot girls of other races (especially not white). Even though I am still not sure if that is as much of the case, I've managed to turn it around in recent years to where I have a decent amount of success.

Although that happens, I sometimes feel like I get unwanted attention for being that one Indian guy that is doing alright. Just yesterday night I went out with a girl in my social circle (tall blonde HB7) and we were standing in line at the movies. One black guy flirts with her but she doesn't say anything, the guy looks at me and says, "DAMN, we got an Indian dude gettin it, don't see too much of that".

A few people laughed and he walked away, I laughed it off but he had a point. The movie was great and all, didn't get laid yesterday night which sucked.

Even in the past, I've had quite a few instances where people let me know that an Indian guy getting cute girls of other races is weird.

I go out with a girl of a different race (usually she is white though) and I get started at by the groups of Indians in public (especially the women and even the guys).

I've been out with dates in public and at times, a group of strangers would somewhat swarm us and start asking random questions like "so you won't get an arranged marriage?" and then end with "but it's 2014, we don't care about race, just wondering". Like wtf....

When it comes to social circle settings, people often do say I am the first Indian guy they've met who has dated out of his race.

It's not like I am offended or anything but it makes me wonder if things really are that bad for Indian men to where if one does get with girls of other races, especially if the girls are good looking, it attracts that much attention to the point of it being like seeing bigfoot.

I see guys of other races, Asian and Black, dating interracial with cute girls and no one really says anything about it and people accept it like it is normal. When I do it, it is like way out there to where people have never seen something like it happen.

Everywhere I go, if I am with a cute girl of another race, I almost always feel like I am literally the only Indian guy in the area who is having any luck at all. Sometimes I wish I could run into other Indian guys having success and give them this look:

I banged 2 indians girls: 1 high quality after a few dates but lives so far the other one now another one really close but heavy smoker-higher education student so its no-no (just wrote a FR with her... how easy it was made me wonder). I am 27-white and established. Other than these 2 indian girls.

I saw 1 indian dating my friend, who's real african beauty and really sought after. 1 indian guy dating a co-worker of mine. (so 2 guys on hundreds of indian i saw)

You guys are really rare and it depends your social circle too, you'll probably see succesful indian business guys with other ''colours'' more often you see the guy at the corner.

Keep up the good work, about the black guy commenting... I believe you had an opportunity to turn it around, build your value in front of your date-blonde friend and get the black guy has a friend.

The black dude had the same question has you.... Where are the other indians having it good? You should have said something along: ''Hey been looking myself, glad I have another black skin who understand me''

Keep it up and who cares about your skins or background, the girls sure don't mind

Reaction score
I guess I was talking more about white women in regards to this thread, when I date girls of minority groups, no one really cares as much.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I was talking more about white women in regards to this thread, when I date girls of minority groups, no one really cares as much.
Its just you are a minority/exotic.... you are showing Alphaness (by being standing out).

White girls are not different than any girl but are often less pressured culturally.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'm from an Pakistani background and I have no problem with white women or any from any race. Lol.

Infact white women prefer to sport **** minorities anyway.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
LOL @ that gif..bale looking aesthetic as fk no homo

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most white guys on SS have no clue how good they have it. Indian guys would give their left nut to be white. Don't believe me? Try being Indian on Tinder for a day.

I'm dating an HB 7.5 Latina but that was after trying with hundreds of women. My success rate is less than 1% and I've just accepted it.

I could lower my standards and date fat girls but I just can't get myself to do it.

But you're right OP there aren't many role models for us. There's TONS of role models for black guys who want to get with white girls.

Reaction score
Most white guys on SS have no clue how good they have it. Indian guys would give their left nut to be white. Don't believe me? Try being Indian on Tinder for a day.

I'm dating an HB 7.5 Latina but that was after trying with hundreds of women. My success rate is less than 1% and I've just accepted it.

I could lower my standards and date fat girls but I just can't get myself to do it.

But you're right OP there aren't many role models for us. There's TONS of role models for black guys who want to get with white girls.
I actually didn't have it that bad on Tinder but dude, tell me about it!

We literally have no ****ing role models in the USA. Most Indian guys are either:

1 - FOBs, the worst ones are the ugly ones that act ****y and sleazy!

2 - Typical engineering/STEM career guy. Not bad people but again, not on the top of the list for most hot girls either.

3 - Phonies that try to rip off black culture or other cultures, total posers.

4 - The less than 1% that actually do get hot girls but I rarely if ever see them.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be that 1%. Be a role model for all the fob's because they could really use the help.
Most FOBs are really selfish and introverted which is why they do not appeal to women.

Being extroverted can really tilt the scale in your favor. Or being jacked. Less than 1% of Indian guys are fit.

Not to mention many of them smell bad.....

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most FOBs are really selfish and introverted which is why they do not appeal to women.

Being extroverted can really tilt the scale in your favor. Or being jacked. Less than 1% of Indian guys are fit.

Not to mention many of them smell bad.....
Yup.. and not to go on a big rant here but most of the ones I have met are just plain socially retarted. No sense of humor and very abrasive when it comes to words.. I totally see why they are such good engineers.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
All white guys have to do is put in some effort to get a girl. Idk why they are even on this site because any white guy can get a girl fairly easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.