"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

As an experiment: I offered $$ to random HBs I saw walking around in malls, subways,

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2002
Messages
365
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
and streets. Keep in mind that these were not prostitutes. Also, I did not just walk up to them and say "hey I'll give you $500 if you bang me." I was more careful by saying things like "have you seen the movie Indecent proposal...well, what if I was to offer money" etc etc Anyway, since these girls were not prostitutes, I wanted to set an amount high enough to keep them interested, but realistic at the same time. So I offered $500. I tried the approach on 50 girls over the past 2 months. The results were: about 25 of them said something to the effect of "get lost, you must be really desperate, etc etc". About 23 of them just ignored me and walked away. 2 girls accepted the offer. Although, they accepted the offer, I did not go through with it. There you have it, my random experiment.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
415
Reaction score
2
Age
50
Location
tn
I've known people to play pranks like this.

Just a word of warning. Do this in certain places and you might get arrested for soliciting a prostitute. Even though it's only a joke to you, try explaining that to the police.
 

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2000
Messages
212
Reaction score
1
i don't doubt it... look at the website teensforcash.com its a porn site and they find random chicks that screw for around $2000 a piece... of course it could be faked but I doubt it... it looks real as hell....

remember fellas... women are attracted to money and power much more than guys...

Best,

Jin
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Ha, lol...

2 outta 50... yea, I can believe it...

But you do get much betta success just chattin with women and closin them before gettin back to them later in the week... I read somewhere they reckon that's like 2 in 10

So if you're prepared to do without the instant **** then put your money away, lol...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Originally posted by Ashley Chuckles
...you do get much betta success just chattin with women and closin them before gettin back to them later in the week... I read somewhere they reckon that's like 2 in 10

So if you're prepared to do without the instant **** then put your money away, lol...
Point well stated AC, and I heartily commend you for it.

One other interesting insight into this type of an experiment. Jay Leno told one of his staffers once to just randomly hand people a hundred dollar bill, for absolutely no reason other than to see how long a certain ammount of money would last and video tape the results. I think it was 500 dollars.

It took the staffer literally hours. He didn't say anything other than 'here', and put the hundred dollar bill into the person's hand. I learned a lot about this when I was a door-to-door salesman oh so long ago and was assigned to hand out free stuff to everyone I saw in order to support a client. Even when I was trying to give people coupons for free burgers and other items they were going to consume anyway, the didn't know me and didn't trust the fact that I came to their door to give it to them.

On the other hand when you're in a comfortable atmosphere devoted to a specific end, (bars or libraries for instance) a few other factors apply. Even if they don't know you, you both already have some commonality in your reason for being there. Then, the simple fact that you're meeting through an institutionary setting lends a certain degree of comfort tends to take some of the caution out of meeting strangers. I see a lot of this working in a library, and being spoken to in ways that most people would never speak to a stranger. (Whether arguing over a fine, or asking for help finding or carrying a lot of books)

This disparity might explain the outcome of your experiment. Next time you try one, try to factor in the unseen aspects of human behavior, and you might find your results will vary greatly.

-CyranoDeBergerac
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Even when I was trying to give people coupons for free burgers and other items they were going to consume anyway, the didn't know me and didn't trust the fact that I came to their door to give it to them.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if one went door-to-door to try to pickup. If you pretended to be selling something and threw in a little flirting I wonder what would happen.
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
What? You never heard of the Fuller Bush -- I mean Fuller Brush salesmen?

The door to door salesman was famous for getting tail back in the mid 50's up to the mid 70's.
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
$500! Geez man, give me that money and I'll bang you. $500 could pay off my first year college fee.
 
Top