As a short man

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the problem my fellow short men have with their height.

I know that we short men are less desirable to women than taller men and apparently we will be less successful in our careers than taller men, but none of that bothers me.

I'm 5ft 5inches and my height has never been a problem for me, I attract women and if a vast majority of women reject me for being a shortie, then who cares, it's just their preference.

I am so comfortable with my height that I'm currently trying to get with a girl who is 6ft without heels and would have no qualms with her towering over me with or without heels.

Also one positive any short man can take away from this thread is that short men statistically outlive their taller counterparts. ;)
Yes, fewer cells means fewer chances at developing cancer cells, less circulatory piping to get clogged up, etc. I think another reason for such long-lived short men is that taller men were selected to be warriors, and so there wasn't much of an evolutionary advantage to living a long time.

As for "not being a problem for me", are you hitting on chunky chicks & single mommies? :rolleyes: As for the 6-foot-tall chick, are you sure she isn't a tranny? :eek:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I went through Basic Training, we had a drill sergeant about your height. He was solid muscle. And good at his job. He definitely had our respect
Were you woken up with a baseball bat in a metal trash can?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you woken up with a baseball bat in a metal trash can?
Nah. But a couple of guys got blanket parties. Including the other guy from Cali.

And the DS tossed CS grenades at anyone they caught sleeping in a foxhole at O’dark thirty.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an average height male and it's tough out there even as an average height male.

I've definitely been rejected due to height.

Millennial and Gen Z White women in the United States have been programmed to think that anything below 6'0" is garbage.

I reached my average adult height around 2000. From 2000-2009, I didn't think it was as big of an issue as I observed it 2010-present. The growth of online dating websites and swipe apps gave women so much abundance that they started to get more entitled and demanding.

Before 2010 or so, roughly average height men had it better than they have it now.