Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Why The Men’s Pua and Dating/Self-Development Scene has Declined so much

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with the article I think you noticed the decline on this forum after 2011 when some of the OG's left
The quality of the average poster from 2008-2012 was high IQ, I remember I had to earn my stripes with field reports, even back then some the FR's sometimes had video/pics and audio clips with them which was unheard of unless you were a dating coach charging people $$$, heck even on RSD forums guys use to post pictures. It was a different era back then, guys really took this serious.

I think the scene died when RSD died, and COVID killed whatever was left. Now you have nothing but people watching RP content on youtube and whining about women there is no self-improvement there is no field reports just wah wah women are evil wah wah I'm a victim cause of feminism wah wah wah

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The red pill scene as a whole is going to seed.

Seemingly all the content nowadays is regurgitation of stuff that’s been around for more than a decade.

Except that now it’s getting black pill, bullshyte losers polluting RP ideology, along with deviate thinking espoused by some.

I don’t understand why BP flunkies participate in red pill discussions. It’s female energy, kind of like women wanting to invade male spaces. It’s pollution.

From my experience over the years, I’ve learned that black pill dudes just want to argue, and nothing is their fault. They don’t usually ask for advice, they don’t want to improve and would rather wallow in their own excrement, rather than for once changing their circumstances.

Last edited:

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great article. All good points that are contributing to the decline. I very rarely meet women out and about as compared to 10-15 years ago. Sometimes I wonder if it’s just because I’m a little older now, but also I think the women that were looking to meet men don’t got out anymore, they just stay home and swipe.