Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: Why the friend zone is a GOOD place to be

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bunch of bull .I'll be a females friend but she shouldn't be asking me to do things her man should be doing

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The fact that your love interest was kind enough to let you down in a friendly manner should make you feel pretty special."

Oh yes, here is your prize and gold star for being a decent human being about rejecting me politely as opposed to being a total jerk about it. I feel so special! THANK YOU!

While I disagree with a lot of what the article says, I do agree that just because a woman isn't interested in you romantically doesn't mean you can't be friends, or that you are a chump if you accept her offer of friendship. I don't think rejection of romantic interest should always be met with NC.

The way I see it, the problem comes from how most AFCs will handle the friendship: They maintain the mindset that if they form a friendship with her, it will eventually lead to romance, they get one-itis over her, they put too much of their time and energy into her, and they don't focus on dating other women. That's the guy's fault. They can also become her emotional tampon and male-orbiter in a one-sided friendship that only she benefits from. That's both the guy's fault and the girl's fault. His for accepting it. Her's for using him for it.

If you like the girl as a person and are interested in a platonic friendship with her, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as the friendship is mutually beneficial. If you form the friendship and it feels one-sided, then you drop her like you would any other friend, male or female.

At the same time, there are some women you are only interested in romantically - it could be because you are too attracted to her to be her friend (having more of an abundance mindset could help cure this but let's be honest, if she's a 10.....), or because you are only interested in her for sex.

Having more female friends does a lot of good things for your dating life. They have friends, and when you go to a bar or party with several of your female friends, you have instant cred with other women there. At the very least, the other women know you aren't going to turn them into a skin-suit.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the friendzone is good:

1. no risk of std/VD...or colds, flu...etc.

2. you save $$$ a get to eat in peace.

3. it's a good position to be scoping out her friends. If she doesn't have hot friends, you know she has insecurity issues...red flag, bullet dodged there.

4. no pressure to 'perform'

5. Beergoggles: If you met her at a bar and we're drinking then find that she's ugly, you dodge a bullet.

6. You get to use her as target practice for the next chicky.

:p

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the name should
Why the friend zone is a GOOD place to be for the woman

and funny enough if you leave a woman on friendzone she will get really pissed

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The fact that your love interest was kind enough to let you down in a friendly manner should make you feel pretty special.’

I don’t need to feel special. I’d rather my love interest let me down in a jerk manner and have sex with me.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my book friendzone has only benefits .
I cannot say i have friendzoned a woman if I'm emotionally attracted to her because that's what beta afcs do .

As many other posters say , weak framed afcs believe by friendzoning a woman can lead them in their panties and between their ears . Total bs .

If you want a woman and she don't like you , eject and leave .

Friendzone a woman when she has hot female friends , she's some important person ,if she's good looking enough to hang out with it can raise your smv, if you are not emotionally attracted to her and if you enjoy her company

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no such things as friend zone, there is only someone who is not attractive enough to turn on his desidered one.

A woman friendzoning a man is the same of a man putting a woman in the fvck buddy zone, its means you're good enough for something but not enough for me to invest in you.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no such things as friend zone, there is only someone who is not attractive enough to turn on his desidered one.

A woman friendzoning a man is the same of a man putting a woman in the fvck buddy zone, its means you're good enough for something but not enough for me to invest in you.
Exactly.

Friend zone is just another term for rejection. It's the exact same thing. But we live in a world that is female centric where everyone is oversensitive, so women came up with this term so nobody gets hurt and they don't feel bad for shooting down men. Most men are covert with their sexual intentions with women, so that's why this term has been so widely used and accepted in the recent years.

If men would be more direct with their intentions, they would get an overt rejection and can simply move on to a woman who accepts his advances. This saves a lot of time for men being more direct and not playing into a woman's frame, which is showering with her attention with the hopes of getting laid.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
From a women's perspective, having male friends is highly advantageous and increases her "worth".

However it's a lopsided friendship, womens friendship is fickle, there's no enduring loyalty nor any real bonds due to lack of real life blood and sweat tribulations in said relationship.

Any man who says he has a female bff is a total idiot imo.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Femcentric as per usual. Women can not see past their own solipsism. "My friendship is such a gift! Why would men be sad about settling for that?!". I think I've been reading too much Rollo.

End of the day, the friend zone does exist, but women don't put you there. You put yourself there by not walking away. There's a big difference between being friends with a woman and accepting nothing sexual will happen and being friends with her as a covert operation to win her affections. The latter is the friend zone and if you don't like it there, leave.

logicallefty

Reaction score
More propaganda.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how good your game is or how high status is you will not be attractive to every woman. When dealing with women that are 8's and up, cold approaching... you need to be realistic. I mean if you can bang 1 out of every 50 hot women you approach you are doing very well. Think about this logically, the average guy goes out twice a week. If you approach 5-10 women that are 9's twice a week.....and you can land 1 a month, that means you are banging ten women a year that are at least 9's or better. How many guys are banging a new 9 every month? How many men here can honestly say they **** ten 9's a year? Very few.

Now if you are dealing with 7's and 8's, your closing rate should be better than 1 in 50. I would say 1 in 10 is realistic.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The friend zone is fine... as long as you have chosen to put her in the friend zone... for whatever reason.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
"The fact that your love interest was kind enough to let you down in a friendly manner should make you feel pretty special."

Oh yes, here is your prize and gold star for being a decent human being about rejecting me politely as opposed to being a total jerk about it. I feel so special! THANK YOU!

While I disagree with a lot of what the article says, I do agree that just because a woman isn't interested in you romantically doesn't mean you can't be friends, or that you are a chump if you accept her offer of friendship. I don't think rejection of romantic interest should always be met with NC.

The way I see it, the problem comes from how most AFCs will handle the friendship: They maintain the mindset that if they form a friendship with her, it will eventually lead to romance, they get one-itis over her, they put too much of their time and energy into her, and they don't focus on dating other women. That's the guy's fault. They can also become her emotional tampon and male-orbiter in a one-sided friendship that only she benefits from. That's both the guy's fault and the girl's fault. His for accepting it. Her's for using him for it.

If you like the girl as a person and are interested in a platonic friendship with her, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as the friendship is mutually beneficial. If you form the friendship and it feels one-sided, then you drop her like you would any other friend, male or female.

At the same time, there are some women you are only interested in romantically - it could be because you are too attracted to her to be her friend (having more of an abundance mindset could help cure this but let's be honest, if she's a 10.....), or because you are only interested in her for sex.

Having more female friends does a lot of good things for your dating life. They have friends, and when you go to a bar or party with several of your female friends, you have instant cred with other women there. At the very least, the other women know you aren't going to turn them into a skin-suit.
Yup. Half the battle is getting a woman to trust you. Being with another female gives you plenty of trust.

I keep female "friends" around more as a potential future lay. Most girls I'd rather smash quickly. But some girls I'd rather slowburn.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.

ahahahahahahahaah my god. A+ gold sarcasm. I see this article as a good thing... for us . The people who are aware (somewhat) of how game and the dating world works. For chumps who have no clue, well they better search for better answers or get eaten by the sharks.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of these articles are really what they seem. None of the writers actually believe what they are writing. If you have the job as a writer, then one thing you're ALWAYS trying to do is find new spins on old stories.

And the whole point of that is to get people talking about this new angle, or interpretation or narrative.

Structurally, it's the same thing as trolling.

Purposely taking on a strange view NOT BECAUSE you believe it but because it will get people all riled up.

Unless you get off on arguing against people you'll never ever meet, don't feed ANY trolls.

Ignore the shyte that does not matter.