MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I think that's the time we finally mature emotionally, yes. What a long time it takes hey? Wow.meh, woman when hit the wall really wise up, heh?
I believe her because she can see the difference in herself first.![]()
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Oh, I wouldn't mind doing this professionally - at least after my COVID unemployment benefits run outI believe her because she can see the difference in herself first.
What I mean is, she also experienced the desirableness of her topform years at some sex club and now is bravely stating some redpilled truths without that annoying postwall jealousy tone you get from old 'spinsters'
First article I've read from a redpilled female that I can remember.
I wonder if she will write a book like Esther Vilar's or Dr. Helen Smith's books?
You've got an eye for interesting and trending articles MatureDJ. That's a great and marketable skill. You could be a contributor somewhere and be paid for it. I don't know what the job title is for one who collects the unique combination of articles for publication in a magazine type format. Editor?
Btw, I know you're retired and probably recoiled at the word 'job' that I typed. Just wanted to say how valuable your eye is in finding this.
no kidding?Oh, I wouldn't mind doing this professionally - at least after my COVID unemployment benefits run out- but how does one do it?
not hard, she is still slim so she was also remember the ammount of makeup woman use, it would be possible to happen, but thing is, her "wiseing up" is more based on her, she notice teh diference and now she want to change, because changing it now will benefit her, in the end of day it really matters nothing, she only want what benefit her the most and don't want to deal with the consequences of her choices.This is the female that says she got into clubs for free..
View attachment 5357
I call BS on her access and her article.
Few years ago with no glasses, no post wall fish face and some make up was probably a good 6.5 /7.This is the female that says she got into clubs for free..
View attachment 5357
I call BS on her access and her article.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Sure, maybe with a few drinks in me of hard alcohol I could see it. I just see a thin, no body, stick figure female who probably has a distorted truth in her mind on how her go-go 20's was. Females remember what they want, not necessarily how things were.Few years ago with no glasses, no post wall fish face and some make up was probably a good 6.5 /7.
she would still be young and clubs need female body, if there is no female no men shows up and no one spend there, you don't need to look good or even cute, as long you are female you are free, think about the bussiness, even if the girl is ugly she will have cute friends, and woman never go alone, they always move in packsSure, maybe with a few drinks in me of hard alcohol I could see it. I just see a thin, no body, stick figure female who probably has a distorted truth in her mind on how her go-go 20's was. Females remember what they want, not necessarily how things were.
True to a point, but even 20 years younger, I cannot see this female as a head turner. The makeup females wear now is much more advanced than 20 years ago. I can post pics that I've seen that would blow your mind. Couldn't do that 20 + years ago.she would still be young and clubs need female body, if there is no female no men shows up and no one spend there, you don't need to look good or even cute, as long you are female you are free, think about the bussiness, even if the girl is ugly she will have cute friends, and woman never go alone, they always move in packs
She did not get into clubs for free looking like that.This is the female that says she got into clubs for free..
View attachment 5357
I call BS on her access and her article.
The makeup is almost surreal nowadays.True to a point, but even 20 years younger, I cannot see this female as a head turner. The makeup females wear now is much more advanced than 20 years ago. I can post pics that I've seen that would blow your mind. Couldn't do that 20 + years ago.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Everything is fake and an illusion in life nowadays, why not females (and some males).The makeup is almost surreal nowadays.
I finally met a real makeup artist around 20 yrs old who works in theatrical makeup and her eye makeup made me think they were blue instead of brown.
Optical illusion!
And I was standing 2' from her in the store.
Look at pics of B elle D elphine without eye makeup and with eye makeup.
Just wow, like her eye size increased 125%
The last video that Sarahh Secrets put out last year she did a superb job on her eyes, really magnetic makeup. I think she works as a coach/wing for RSD.
With a pound cake worth of makeup a different swag and different clothes shed look different.not hard, she is still slim so she was also remember the ammount of makeup woman use, it would be possible to happen, but thing is, her "wiseing up" is more based on her, she notice teh diference and now she want to change, because changing it now will benefit her, in the end of day it really matters nothing, she only want what benefit her the most and don't want to deal with the consequences of her choices.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.