"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

article: Why Men Aren't Really Men Anymore

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Yes, I agree that Western culture has lambasted us into oblivion and shat on us every step of the way.

Absence of fathers and other male family members is a key factor. However, present fathers are not doing that great of a job either. A lot of present fathers who were born between 1946-1970 (Baby Boomers and early Gen X) were total beta males who faced fewer consequences in the sexual marketplace for being beta. Their Millennial (1982-1996) and early Gen Z children (1997-2001) are now ill prepared to face masculinity and the sexual marketplace due to their poor guidance. Nevertheless, a present father is usually a better sign than an absent father.
Boomers were not beta males, nor were the early gen Xers. Only the late Gen Xers and beyond were pussies. Even then, you’ll find some older millennials that still were relatively tough too.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top