article: When large numbers of men are doomed to bachelorhood, they get desperate

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women would rather share men than date down.
I just got outta the grocery store after work. Cashier girl, a RUNT of a girl, not very good looking but early/mid 20s. She had a ring, albeit just a cheap silver band.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got outta the grocery store after work. Cashier girl, a RUNT of a girl, not very good looking but early/mid 20s. She had a ring, albeit just a cheap silver band.
You’ll be paying for her and her kids in 2 years after the divorce. Or most likely it’s a fake engagement for a wedding that’s never gonna happen.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got no problem with legalized polygamy personally. Though you make a good case against.

You’ll be paying for her and her kids in 2 years after the divorce.
This sort of thing however, brings my piss to the boil.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sort of thing however, brings my piss to the boil.
Takes away All incentive for disloyal female to stick together and try to make it (the marriage or relationship) work.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Takes away All incentive for disloyal female to stick together and try to make it (the marriage or relationship) work.
We all end up paying for the effects of that. Financially and on a societal level.

One of these guys I was reading and learnt loads froms turning point was working his arse off in London living next door to a single mother of four kids.

One of the principles my dad went on at me about was to never raise anyone's kids. He had just re-entered the dating scene when I was a teen, so his late 40's/early50's, and I suppose now that I think about it he was seeing the clusterfvck of dating at that age. To his credit, I never had to deal with other annoying kids as he kept them well clear lol