Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: When a DNA Test Shatters Your Identity

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/07/dna-test-misattributed-paternity/562928/

An article about how folks find out that their biological father is not their siblings' biological father. There's a picture of a group of women from different families that have the same biodad, and of course there is a strong resemblance. It's called "misattributed parentage ". :mad::mad:

Also, for the Chad sperm donor, DNA tests could have his biokids locate him. Since I am 5'5", I couldn't donate :mad::mad: so it's not an issue for me.
Back in 2016, when she first learned about her biological father, she remembers crying in bed, asking God why it had to happen to her. She heard a voice: “My darling child, it had to happen because there are a lot of lost souls, and they need somebody who’s strong enough to help them and lead them. The only way you could do that is if you’re one of them.”
No, it happened because your mother was an evil slut that took advantage of your "dad" in the worst possible way. :mad::mad:

Last edited: