Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Troubling shift in American obesity: Women surge ahead of men, 40 percent now obese

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lazy journalism... What is the reason for the surge ?

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a surprise! Just look at most OLD sites and that verifies the figures. Thing is, they still think their hot at 5'5" and 200lbs. That's the real problem!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From a sociological perspective, here's what I have seen change in my 40years of living in the good ole USA that has lead us to where we are at:

1. Barbie Dolls used to be very popular. She had long blonde hair, skinny waist, long legs, nice big boobs, and pretty eyes. Everybody in America found Barbie attractive. At some point the "do-gooders" claimed that Barbie created BODY IMAGE issues for little girls. She was responsible for suicides, low self esteem, and eating disorders in young women. So the push for a more "realistic" FAT Barbie was started. Basically the bar that physical attractiveness was measured against was lowered to appease the whiners.

2. TV shows in the 80's and early 90's always had lots of hot girls in skimpy outfits. Charlies Angels, Dukes of Hazard, Fall Guy, 3's Company, Bay Watch, Etc. That helped create expectations of what a female should look like. We don't have anything close to this anymore.

3. Rock music and even country music video's on MTV, VH1, CMT, TNN all had tons of hot girls in their videos.

4. Super Models were a big deal in the late 80's early 90's. We had Cindy Crawford, Elle MacPherson, Carmen Electra, Kathy Ireland, Naomi Campbell, Tyra Banks.

5. You couldn't walk into an automotive shop without seeing a swimsuit calendar or topless calendar in some mechanic's tool box. Oil field workers, farmers, truck drivers always had a mini calendar stuck to the dash of their vehicle of these same girls. Mud Flap girl was seen every where and on the majority of over the road trucks.

6. Beauty pageants were popular. Miss America, Miss Universe, Miss Teen USA. We even had a beauty pageant for girls at the high school level back in the mid 80's.

Then the politically correct police came along, and took all of that away. They claimed it created unrealistic expectations for young women, it objectified women, and shamed men for liking that sort of stuff.

So these 6 things that helped drive "pop culture", which women strive to mimic, helped keep the fat epidemic in check. You don't see this type of influence these days.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whilst many young men inject testosterone and derivatives to please them.

Yet those girls are struggling with all the "unattainable physiques in the media"

Unattainable seems to be watching carbs and a couple of gym sessions a week.

Whereas male "attainable" physiques involved lifting twice a day, special diets and injecting hormones.

Poor girls.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whilst many young men inject testosterone and derivatives to please them.

Yet those girls are struggling with all the "unattainable physiques in the media"

Unattainable seems to be watching carbs and a couple of gym sessions a week.

Whereas male "attainable" physiques involved lifting twice a day, special diets and injecting hormones.

Poor girls.
I always count the number of males/females at the gym. Its almost always 70% male. The females must be intimidated when those nasty perverted men stare at them in their tight spandex pants with their tits hanging out leaving them feeling objectified and humiliated as sechs objects............that must be why they don't go to the gym!!!! :D

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
so 40% of woman in USA are over 200 pounds which is 90kg? i weight 80 kg and im 190cm. well, i wanted to move there, but now I know its not worth it, hehe

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look on the bright side, fat girls are easy.

For guys who have been with women of all body types, I respect your preferences. But for other guys with less experience, I think it's important to note that nice to look at and nice to fvck are usually two different traits. If I was a fashion designer and trying to get women to buy my clothes, I would hire typical stick-figure models to wear them, because every woman thinks she is fat so she wants to see clothes on skinny people in order to idealize her own figure. It's like thinking you are an athlete because you drink Gatorade, basic marketing psychology.

But I personally don't think models are all that sexually attractive. A lot of them look like trannies to me. I like boobs and butts, and skinny girls are usually flat. You can accomplish more acrobatic sexual positions, but missionary with a skinny girl sucks because her bones poke you. It grosses me out.

As for ideal picture of health, it is likely somewhere between fat and skinny, maybe like a college athlete. Bodies are different, depending on the sport. I always liked volleyball players, probably because I like big butts and I cannot lie.