Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: The High Cost of Divorce

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sara met her future husband when she was 18. He struggled with drug and alcohol addiction, but Sara thought marriage would change him for the better. It didn’t. Sara gave birth to two kids before the age of 25, and she says her husband grew controlling and abusive. A few weeks ago, he got drunk and punched her in the face repeatedly, she says, and she realized they had to divorce.
She initially had trouble getting a lawyer to represent her. “I have reached out to every lawyer that I can to see if they’ll represent me, but because I have no money, nobody will,” she told me recently.
Is the author trying to get the readers to pity the fact that women who marry bad boys don't have the cash to divorce? :rolleyes:
Getting divorced is also important if you are in an abusive relationship, or if you want to marry someone else.
Time to "man up", boyos, and rescue these chicks! :mad:

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really that bad. Guys got all the data. At this point, it's hard to care about stupidity at this stage. unfortunately it's low iq.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really that bad. Guys got all the data. At this point, it's hard to care about stupidity at this stage. unfortunately it's low iq.
Not sure it's low iq. Disney fairytale is engrained in many.

I've talked about 'manosphere' type stuff and these sites to switched on people. One of them read resources and concluded full of bitter men. Element of that true, but also think some don't want to face reality of what's going on in modern era. Easier to believe the fairytale and hope their marriage works out, is different to others - like I did to a degree, rather than the darkness of the other possibilities...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism makes guys do what they do. That's all I'll say.

Take away feminism and you take away a lot of the problems that exists in the modern world.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure it's low iq. Disney fairytale is engrained in many.

I've talked about 'manosphere' type stuff and these sites to switched on people. One of them read resources and concluded full of bitter men. Element of that true, but also think some don't want to face reality of what's going on in modern era. Easier to believe the fairytale and hope their marriage works out, is different to others - like I did to a degree, rather than the darkness of the other possibilities...
There's outlier scenarios and situations @stringpuller among others. Baeeee comes young, fit, and proper at Go! not virgin, feminist or adopt the ideology, modern woman, ran through, covered in tattoos, and a number of behaviors contrary to be with. Welcome to the west. Regardless of the Disney world, we got nonstop data and analytics on divorce rape. I have zero sympathy for the aftermath.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism makes guys do what they do. That's all I'll say.

Take away feminism and you take away a lot of the problems that exists in the modern world.
Man have conquered nature and the world. Big bad feminism can't stop men. You add in laws and redistribution of male resources, it's been detrimental. Men have conquered larger threats then big bad feminism. Dudes need to nut up. Fall in line or **** off.

There's no ambiguity. She's either coming with following your lead or #next!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth is if she is an 8+ she has orbiter's.
Many of them.
Married or not. Live in or not. Prepare for anything to happen.
90% of the modern women are more parmiscuous then there men want to believe.
I don't disagree. I would argue that 1% maybe less are worth the time beyond NETFLIX &CHILL. Unlike you, most guys bust a nut, they stop game, they aren't here seeking wisdom, switch off only to return after getting pegged + divorce raped.

If she's promiscuous she's street. Treat accordingly not play house. Not wife up. You can take the girl out of the hood. You can't take the hood out of the girl. She is for the street.

Playboy should come correct assuming she's street. prove me wrong <--- frame! qualify and disqualify trash.