MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
The Future of Infidelity Is Female
Due to shifting social norms and economic leaps, women are now as likely as men to have affairs
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Good. The more skanks, the better.my opinion: It's OVER for FidelityCels.![]()
The Future of Infidelity Is Female
Due to shifting social norms and economic leaps, women are now as likely as men to have affairsgen.medium.com
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
The article is flawed. Severely. It assume that men were the major cheaters and that women have moved up to equal. It is assumed that this is a western world issue. Another lie. The entire article is misdirection. Mental manipulation based on your social conditioning.
Their dualistic sexual strategy has always existed. It’s just that they are socially and legal system protected so they can operate freely.
Silly boys, women like to say. They are so easy to manipulate.
Entire thing was founded on a false premise. Hahaha
Once again men are misdirected so they don’t discover and internalize the biology of women.