"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

article: The Beta Marriage: How Millennials Approach 'I Do'

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
This was posted in 2014. Millennials have changed a lot in 7 years.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Good article. Nothing has changed since the writing of this article regarding the "new" rules and social norms around marriage. Nothing surprising really in this read but it does validate by way of data what most of us expected. I think Gen X and especially Boomers are much more inclined to go the route of the traditional marriage even though some have been married multiple times.

I think I was way before my time. Back in the 90's I was saying you can be in a committed, loving, monogamous relationship without being married. F*uck, 80% of the people I'd say that to would look at me like I had three heads. Even the psychologist they interviewed for the article said humans are not wired to mate forever and that a string of multiple 3-4 year relationships (not marriages) makes more sense.

So damn glad I never took the plunge and flipped the figurative middle finger bird to the "shame on you social norm Nazis".

Be smart, gents.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
This was posted in 2014. Millennials have changed a lot in 7 years.
I think the only thing that has significantly happened - other than everyone getting 7 years older :rolleyes: - is the rise of Tinder & OnlyFans.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Good article. Nothing has changed since the writing of this article regarding the "new" rules and social norms around marriage. Nothing surprising really in this read but it does validate by way of data what most of us expected. I think Gen X and especially Boomers are much more inclined to go the route of the traditional marriage even though some have been married multiple times.

I think I was way before my time. Back in the 90's I was saying you can be in a committed, loving, monogamous relationship without being married. F*uck, 80% of the people I'd say that to would look at me like I had three heads. Even the psychologist they interviewed for the article said humans are not wired to mate forever and that a string of multiple 3-4 year relationships (not marriages) makes more sense.

So damn glad I never took the plunge and flipped the figurative middle finger bird to the "shame on you social norm Nazis".

Be smart, gents.
Millennials are getting married less. The Millennials I know are getting married but the general marriage rate is lower. Many of the Millennials I knew in 2014 got married between 2014 and now.

I've echoed what that psychologist has said before, using 2-5 years as the time range.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top