"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

article: The ‘Dating Market’ Is Getting Worse

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
“It’s like, ‘If this doesn’t go well, there are 20 other guys who look like you in my inbox.’ And I’m sure they feel the same way—that there are 20 other girls who are willing to hang out, or whatever,” she said. “People are seen as commodities, as opposed to individuals.”
The application of the supply-and-demand concept, Weigel said, may have come into the picture in the late 19th century, when American cities were exploding in population. “There were probably, like, five people your age in [your hometown],” she told me. “Then you move to the city because you need to make more money and help support your family, and you’d see hundreds of people every day.” When there are bigger numbers of potential partners in play, she said, it’s much more likely that people will begin to think about dating in terms of probabilities and odds.
Families repeatedly moving out of houses, for example, wouldn’t affect the houses’ feelings, but being dumped over and over by a series of girlfriends might change a person’s attitude toward finding a new partner.
“The typical clean-cut, well-spoken, hard-working, respectful, male” who makes six figures should be a “magnet for women,” someone asserted recently in a thread posted in the tech-centric forum Hacker News. But instead, the poster claimed, this hypothetical man is actually cursed because the Bay Area has one of the worst “male-female ratios among the single.” ... women only date tall men who are “high earners,” and they are “much more selective” than men. “This can be verified on practically any dating app with a few hours of data,” one commenter wrote.
Men outnumber women dramatically on dating apps; this is a fact. A 2016 literature review also found that men are more active users of these apps—both in the amount of time they spend on them and the number of interactions they attempt. Their experience of not getting as many matches or messages, the numbers say, is real.
Last year, researchers at Ohio State University examined the link between loneliness and compulsive use of dating apps—interviewing college students who spent above-average time swiping—and found a terrible feedback loop: The lonelier you are, the more doggedly you will seek out a partner, and the more negative outcomes you’re likely to be faced with, and the more alienated from other people you will feel. This happens to men and women in the same way.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Men are suffering right now in a big way; a group of people riddled with undiagnosed mental illnesses. who rather than empowered to get support are instead labeled "Incels" its a really ****ed up thing, not to mention how our prisons are full of men raised by single women, yet single women are apparently effective parents according to anybody who is one, there is just such a disconnect in the conversation right now.

I fear there will be a large exodus of men from our societies via suicide in the next several years, there is definitely a change needed in the way men are viewed.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Men are suffering right now in a big way; a group of people riddled with undiagnosed mental illnesses. who rather than empowered to get support are instead labeled "Incels" its a really ****ed up thing, not to mention how our prisons are full of men raised by single women, yet single women are apparently effective parents according to anybody who is one, there is just such a disconnect in the conversation right now.

I fear there will be a large exodus of men from our societies via suicide in the next several years, there is definitely a change needed in the way men are viewed.
Suicide is for depressed people opting out, most guys are p1ssed off and angry not depressed and the same moment they realize they have nothing to lose they will just start behaving full antisocial on anyone around them.

Society: respect the rules if you wanna stay in

Pissed off mob : thanks we're doing fine by ourself, no need to respect the rules of a game we dont play
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
"In that day, seven women will take hold of one man and say, 'We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!'" - Isaiah 4:1. Isaiah 13:12 reinforces the divine prophecy: "I will make man scarcer than pure gold, more rare than the gold of Ophir."

**** is in the bible even. Probably still off in the future but it seems to be a pattern unfolding.
Thats a prophecy for yet a future time. Feminism and maybe war is going to anihilate men. Mybe not physically but what if it means the spiritual man or the alpha types?? Or the men women desire?
Ive been saying women are descending on politics like a heard of Bison.
The incels will happily be their servants.
The 19th ammendment IMO was a disaster for the big picture.
Or simply 6 men out of 7 will pull themselves out of the market? anyway I would bet on the war.

Its interesting however, sometime the bible seems like a document of cycles that keep repeat themselves.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Women are just severely uneducated, yet they have all the (((degrees))). $1000s spent on textbooks chock-full of circular outdated info to pad professors' pockets. They're Lost and will NEVER be found, no grounding, no sense of truth.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Women tend to go for majors that have to do with pseudo intellect and not actual skills. This is why they can have so many degrees that amount to nothing. And many of these degrees are on the masters and PHD level.

History is mostly fabricated and created by conquerors and schools often serve as a form of social conditioning and mind control to indoctrinate the masses. This is why so many women behave like a hive mind.

After college, they all seem to come prepackaged with the same beliefs. Their minds are full of other people’s ideas but rarely any substantial skill set.

School is mostly social conditioning unless you actually go to school to learn an actual money making skill. I’ve met a lot of women in the professional world with pseudo intelligence but I couldn’t figure out what their skill was besides manipulating their way to the top and not possessing any exceptional job related qualities.

The women who have actual skills are interestingly less vocal about their beliefs and more feminine in general. They are not hiding behind social conditioning masquerading as pseudo intelligence.
Agree, women engineers are usually more feminine yet more logical and easy going than "copy and paste" social scientists full of other peoples idea.

Worse thing is that a girl working in a tanning saloon knows her skills and act accordingly, a woman with a major is sociology of genre really thinks she is smart and people should acknowledge her presence.

We reached a point where a woman with no degrees is more open minded than one with many.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Suicide is for depressed people opting out, most guys are p1ssed off and angry not depressed and the same moment they realize they have nothing to lose they will just start behaving full antisocial on anyone around them.
I have definitely started to see men be more edgy these past six months. They do it more in a passive way where they aren’t going to snap at you unless there is a legit interaction with them. I had a guy get snappy at me a few weeks ago at a gas station because I grabbed the last large fountain soda cup. He and I went to reach for it at the same time and I got it. I didn’t see him reaching for it until my hand was on it pulling it out.,He said to his woman “Some people have no manors anymore” I looked up at him and said “no they sure don’t” and got my soda. The woman smiled at me and he stayed all pizzy. I could hear him grumbling about it across the store a minute later.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I have definitely started to see men be more edgy these past six months. They do it more in a passive way where they aren’t going to snap at you unless there is a legit interaction with them. I had a guy get snappy at me a few weeks ago at a gas station because I grabbed the last large fountain soda cup. He and I went to reach for it at the same time and I got it. I didn’t see him reaching for it until my hand was on it pulling it out.,He said to his woman “Some people have no manors anymore” I looked up at him and said “no they sure don’t” and got my soda. The woman smiled at me and he stayed all pizzy. I could hear him grumbling about it across the store a minute later.
You are a cop for what I recall, right? Did you notice in the last months more violent behaviours and quarrels than usual?

Around me I notice people in general being vocal more and more about their discomfort, even at late night when dumb fvcks are loud with their drinks I often catch people from their balcony shouting at them freely and often racial slurs (these 2am loud drunks are 90% of the times immigrants) which was nowhere as common untill recently.

I saw middle aged women open their windows and shut "go back your country you *****" to some south eastern asian as much as people beating each other at the traffic light basically becoming the common end of what starts as a normal argue.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
You are a cop for what I recall, right? Did you notice in the last months more violent behaviours and quarrels than usual?

Around me I notice people in general being vocal more and more about their discomfort, even at late night when dumb fvcks are loud with their drinks I often catch people from their balcony shouting at them freely and often racial slurs (these 2am loud drunks are 90% of the times immigrants) which was nowhere as common untill recently.

I saw middle aged women open their windows and shut "go back your country you *****" to some south eastern asian as much as people beating each other at the traffic light basically becoming the common end of what starts as a normal argue.
Hahahaha, what "*****" word were they saying? And I was going to ask where the immigrants were from, surprised that it was SEA.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Suicide is for depressed people opting out, most guys are p1ssed off and angry not depressed and the same moment they realize they have nothing to lose they will just start behaving full antisocial on anyone around them.
Yeah, i wouldn't know anything about that, I was commenting more on the mental health crisis, as opposed to whatever this is.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Hahahaha, what "*****" word were they saying? And I was going to ask where the immigrants were from, surprised that it was SEA.
Well according the low IQ low education middle aged women, south eastern asians (indians, paki and so on) are a subspecies of africans therefore named as N*****, while others usually younger and "equally gifted mentally" consider them a branch of arabs.

I kid you not the wife of my former boss (both middle class), once said that if Saddam had more time he would have try to invade libya, I then said "lebanon"? and she replied "yeah of course lebanon too, just any country close to iraq".

Pointless to reason with such kind of people since they often told me to that my accent is very good for being a romanian/bulgarian which Im neither nor ever lived there...
 
Top