“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

article: "Stop thinking your penis is the star of the show"

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
532
Reaction score
248
Age
42
Kinda agree with the article .
With age comes wisdom.

As the old song goes “I wish that ,I knew what I know now, when I was younger”

‘work on your dirty talk’ - 100% . Very powerful that one especially. Not that many great resources on how to talk dirty either tbh afaik.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,609
Location
California
Kinda agree with the article .
With age comes wisdom.

As the old song goes “I wish that ,I knew what I know now, when I was younger”

‘work on your dirty talk’ - 100% . Very powerful that one especially. Not that many great resources on how to talk dirty either tbh afaik.
This one's hard. I'm already pounding away, getting a cardio workout and concentrating on thrusting and then she'll start saying 'tell me you love fvcking me.'
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
532
Reaction score
248
Age
42
This one's hard. I'm already pounding away, getting a cardio workout and concentrating on thrusting and then she'll start saying 'tell me you love fvcking me.'
haha.
It is.
Try harder. Focus! You can multitask…lol.

I try to do it as much as I can
Funny stuff comes out sometimes in the moment

“you dirty fvcking B1TCH!!”

its hard to find the words when all the blood is running down to the shlong.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,680
Most "sex advice" seems to be aimed at virgins or near-virgins. In fact, sexual intercourse is not a particularly difficult act. It's a lot easier than, say, playing hockey or tennis. As with any other sport "sport", stamina and practice are key. Other than that, there's really not much to it. Figuring out what your partner likes isn't particularly hard either.
 

RoadKing_Rabbit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Messages
381
Reaction score
335
Location
Northwest
I'm certain they'd like it hard as opposed to not! But no, it really isn't.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,609
Location
California
haha.
It is.
Try harder. Focus! You can multitask…lol.

I try to do it as much as I can
Funny stuff comes out sometimes in the moment

“you dirty fvcking B1TCH!!”

its hard to find the words when all the blood is running down to the shlong.
I've found 'You are a naughty little girl' to work well.
 
Top