Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: Shouldn't Men have a choice too?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Yes, it's the woman's fault too...but men all KNOW that the woman will be the one who makes the decision about what to do about the pregnancy. Men KNOW this...and as a result they have to continue to protect themselves even in a realtionship if they want to be sure they don't end up becoming a father against their wishes.

Placing blame on the woman and complaining about it after the fact doesn't change the fact that the guy is a father against his wishes. If you don't want a kid then avoid it by protecting youself ALL THE TIME. Period.
I agree with you 100% that this is the way it is right now. However, that isn't the way it should be IMO, and in the opinions of many other men.

The fact that it clearly is unfair and totally biased against men, shows me that it needs to be changed. Until it does change, I guess sex will have to continue to be a game of russian roulette.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
I agree with you 100% that this is the way it is right now. However, that isn't the way it should be IMO, and in the opinions of many other men.

The fact that it clearly is unfair and totally biased against men, shows me that it needs to be changed. Until it does change, I guess sex will have to continue to be a game of russian roulette.

And Russian Roulette it is...

There are women out there that poke holes in condoms and other such nonsense.

There was a recent report of two doctor's that worked together in a hospital. Well, one day the guys decides to let the female doctor give him a blow job, well he figured that she would just spit it out or swallow it. Right?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS CVNT DID?

She saved the sperm and implanted in her vagina and got pregnant, and now the guy has to pay child support.

Thats why the laws need to be changed.

I have a friend who won't have sex with a woman until after marriage, because he says nowdays it's just taking too much of a chance.

I fully agreee with him.

Marriage can be very nice, and if you marry the right women you don't have to worry about that kind of crap. :rockon:

Sayno'

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who don't want a kid shouldn't have to pay child support.

Women who poke holes in condoms should be arrested on charges of deception.

PS. To the poster above me, I don't think it is possible to use sperm once it's been released outside the penis. So your story is bunk.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies

PS. To the poster above me, I don't think it is possible to use sperm once it's been released outside the penis. So your story is bunk.
Sperm can survive in a hostile environment like a vagina for a couple of days, or so I have read. I'm sure what he described would be possible.

Also, how would they artificially inseminate eggs?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

It's not unfair to men at all. Unfair is when you don't know the risks. Every man knows that if you have sex with a woman a pregnancy could result. Every man knows that he has NO CONTROL over whether or not a woman keeps or aborts a baby he helped create.

You CAN'T force a medical procedure onto someone against their will. It's a violation of their most basic human rights. It is NOT the child's fault they were conceived by accident and that it's parents were irresponsible about birth control.

No one forces a man to have sex. No one forces a man to have sex without a condom. He knows the risks and assumes it won't happen to him. If it does happen, he has no business crying foul because HE KNEW THE RISKS. There is nothing unfair about it.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies

You know, Its up to you to believe what you want to.

You can choose to believe or not, no sweat off my back. But, before you call someone a liar, at least have the werewithall to check, you prove yourself to be a fairly lazy person, and ignorant of the most simple science, since all you had to go is google it.

You dont believe me huh? :yawn:

See article below:

"In February the Illinois appellate court wrestled with a question that almost seems too outlandish to be real: If a couple never has intercourse but the woman secretly impregnates herself with the man's sperm, is the man legally responsible for the child? Apparently so, said the courts.

The woeful tale began six years ago when Richard O. Phillips, a Chicago doctor, had a brief romance with another doctor, Sharon Irons. According to Phillips, the two never had intercourse, but Irons did perform oral sex on him on three separate occasions. According to court papers, Phillips alleged that Irons secretly kept his sperm and later impregnated herself with it. Phillips had no idea until Irons filed a paternity lawsuit two years later. DNA tests confirmed Phillips was the genetic father and Phillips was ordered to pay $800 a month in child support.

Phillips countersued, arguing that Irons deceived him and that he was tormented by "feelings of being trapped in a nightmare." He also claimed that Irons had stolen his "property," i.e. his sperm, so she had no right to use it for impregnation without his consent.

The courts dismissed his claim in 2003, ruling that his suffering was not severe enough to justify legal remedy. It further asserted that Phillips could claim no property rights to his bodily fluids after the act.

According to the Associated Press, the court wrote, "[Irons] asserts that when plaintiff 'delivered' his sperm, it was a gift -- an absolute and irrevocable transfer of title to property from a donor to a donee. There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request."

Not surprisingly, Phillips appealed, and won a partial victory. The appellate court declared that Phillips' pain did justify a lawsuit on the grounds of intentional infliction of emotional distress, a lawsuit that is ongoing"

http://www.dailycardinal.com/media/...Sperm.She.youre.Still.The.Father-929158.shtml

Hmm, on second thought maybe I should have told you a tale of ghosts and goblits, I'd bet you'd believe in that huh? :rolleyes:

Sayno'

There are none so blind as those who cannot google! :woo:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2002 the NBA issued a highly publicized warning to professional basketball players stating that players be advised to wear condoms when having sexual intercourse with women when on road games and to "flush the condom down the toilet" in order to dispose of the semen.

This warning was the result of several paternity suits that year involving women these players had slept with by retrieving the condoms from the trash and 'self-impregnanting' themselves with the players semen. The NBA had enough occurances of this kind to warrant a league-wide warning that year.

All of these players are now 100% liable for the wellfare of these children and their former partners by default because there are no laws protecting men from fraudulent pregnancies.

To what degree is protection implicitlly implied? If a man does everything in his power to avoid a pregnancy (barring abstinence or a vasectomy) and can prove his intent and the woman still becomes pregnant, even by fraud, the man is still liable for that pregnancy. Women are 100% protected and men are 0% protected. I can even go so far as to quote you cases where a man marrying a single mother later divorces her and is still expected to pay future child supprt for a child he did not father - even without official adoption of the child by the man.

It's not a question of right or wrong it's dealing with the facts of what is. The fact of the matter is that unless men use prior discretion and take responsibility for the birth 'control', not allowing a woman to be soley responsible for it, he is 100% powerless. This means bring your own condoms and flush them yourself, and yes even (especially) in an LTR or marriage. That means standing firm even when she says "take that thing off I'm on the pill and I want to 'feeeeel' you." Mothers want to be Mothers, otherwise they'd decide not to be. Single Mommies are far too common an occurance to bet the odds with the rest of your life.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not unfair to men at all. Unfair is when you don't know the risks. Every man knows that if you have sex with a woman a pregnancy could result. Every man knows that he has NO CONTROL over whether or not a woman keeps or aborts a baby he helped create.

You CAN'T force a medical procedure onto someone against their will. It's a violation of their most basic human rights. It is NOT the child's fault they were conceived by accident and that it's parents were irresponsible about birth control.
I thought I said this already, but I guess not. I would never advocate forcing a woman to have an abortion, that's just barbaric, and you're correct, a violation of human rights.

I'd also never advocate forced adoptions.

What I'm saying is that a man should NOT have to pay child support if he has denied wanting the child from the start, and the woman has it anyways. THIS is the part that's unfair.

A woman should not have the right to force a man to pay when he has said from the beginning that he didn't want the child. A man should be absolved from responsibility to support a child if he doesn't want the child. (Keep in mind, I'm strictly talking about early pregnancies, not about men who leave after the child is already born)

If a woman gets pregnant, and knows that the man does not want it, then she should know that if she chooses to have the child, she will have to support it herself. If she wants to have the baby, then SHE KNOWS THE RISKS, and she knows that she will have NO CONTROL over the father's finances.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SAYNO
You know, Its up to you to believe what you want to.

You can choose to believe or not, no sweat off my back. But, before you call someone a liar, at least have the werewithall to check, you prove yourself to be a fairly lazy person, and ignorant of the most simple science, since all you had to go is google it.

You dont believe me huh? :yawn:

See article below:

"In February the Illinois appellate court wrestled with a question that almost seems too outlandish to be real: If a couple never has intercourse but the woman secretly impregnates herself with the man's sperm, is the man legally responsible for the child? Apparently so, said the courts.

The woeful tale began six years ago when Richard O. Phillips, a Chicago doctor, had a brief romance with another doctor, Sharon Irons. According to Phillips, the two never had intercourse, but Irons did perform oral sex on him on three separate occasions. According to court papers, Phillips alleged that Irons secretly kept his sperm and later impregnated herself with it. Phillips had no idea until Irons filed a paternity lawsuit two years later. DNA tests confirmed Phillips was the genetic father and Phillips was ordered to pay $800 a month in child support.

Phillips countersued, arguing that Irons deceived him and that he was tormented by "feelings of being trapped in a nightmare." He also claimed that Irons had stolen his "property," i.e. his sperm, so she had no right to use it for impregnation without his consent.

The courts dismissed his claim in 2003, ruling that his suffering was not severe enough to justify legal remedy. It further asserted that Phillips could claim no property rights to his bodily fluids after the act.

According to the Associated Press, the court wrote, "[Irons] asserts that when plaintiff 'delivered' his sperm, it was a gift -- an absolute and irrevocable transfer of title to property from a donor to a donee. There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request."

Not surprisingly, Phillips appealed, and won a partial victory. The appellate court declared that Phillips' pain did justify a lawsuit on the grounds of intentional infliction of emotional distress, a lawsuit that is ongoing"

http://www.dailycardinal.com/media/...Sperm.She.youre.Still.The.Father-929158.shtml

Hmm, on second thought maybe I should have told you a tale of ghosts and goblits, I'd bet you'd believe in that huh? :rolleyes:

Sayno'

There are none so blind as those who cannot google! :woo:
They had a 4 month affair. The woman claims they had intercourse. The man claims they didn't. Considering the length of their affair, I find it highly unlikely that they never had intercourse. I think he's just trying to get out of paying child support by claiming she must have saved his sperm and used it to make herself pregnant. It's highly unlikely the sperm would even live that long to make his claims possible.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If men were completely and leagally absolved of any parental support responsibilities - financial or otherwise - you'd see just how quickly unwanted pregnancy, single motherhood and abortion rates would drastically decline. In fact I'd be all for repealing Roe vs. Wade and making abortion illegal if men had the choice of whether to support a child of their own or not. When you remove any expectation of financial culpability from a man for pregnancy it'll be women who do the self-regulating. Trust me, under these circumstances they'd be far more selective in their breeding behaviors.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I thought I said this already, but I guess not. I would never advocate forcing a woman to have an abortion, that's just barbaric, and you're correct, a violation of human rights.

I'd also never advocate forced adoptions.

What I'm saying is that a man should NOT have to pay child support if he has denied wanting the child from the start, and the woman has it anyways. THIS is the part that's unfair.

A woman should not have the right to force a man to pay when he has said from the beginning that he didn't want the child. A man should be absolved from responsibility to support a child if he doesn't want the child. (Keep in mind, I'm strictly talking about early pregnancies, not about men who leave after the child is already born)

If a woman gets pregnant, and knows that the man does not want it, then she should know that if she chooses to have the child, she will have to support it herself. If she wants to have the baby, then SHE KNOWS THE RISKS, and she knows that she will have NO CONTROL over the father's finances.
Again...it is NOT the child's fault their birth was unplanned. You are claiming it is okay to punish the innocent child by not making the father equally responsible for supporting it. That's not okay. Again...the man KNOWS the risks and if he wants to avoid those risks he needs to be more responsible in preventing them from happening.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
If men were completely and leagally absolved of any parental support responsibilities - financial or otherwise - you'd see just how quickly unwanted pregnancy, single motherhood and abortion rates would drastically decline. In fact I'd be all for repealing Roe vs. Wade and making abortion illegal if men had the choice of whether to support a child of their own or not. When you remove any expectation of financial culpability from a man for pregnancy it'll be women who do the self-regulating. Trust me, under these circumstances they'd be far more selective in their breeding behaviors.
And no man would get sex without first marrying the woman.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Somehow I doubt it.
If abortion weren't legal and women had to support any child they had by themselves they would definitely be less likely to have casual sex. Even the slvtty women would stop being slvtty. The "sexual revolution" had a lot to do with the availaility of abortion. Take that away and it will change things dramatically.

Pilot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again...it is NOT the child's fault their birth was unplanned. You are claiming it is okay to punish the innocent child by not making the father equally responsible for supporting it. That's not okay. Again...the man KNOWS the risks and if he wants to avoid those risks he needs to be more responsible in preventing them from happening.
Yeah, well, the WOMAN knows the risks as well and the WOMAN should have just as much responsibility in the situation.

Why so many unplanned pregnancies? It's a damn good deal for the chick. My cousin makes only like $2000 a month. Wanna know how much child support he pays? $800 a month. The wife divorced him and lives with her parents, collecting a nice check every month.

For some reason, we don't punish women for screwing up their pill program. Why? It's the man's fault, of course! I want to get into a time machine and kick every 1960's male square in their nuts for not smacking their women down during the feminist movement. Talk about a bunch of pussies.

And you know what? It just bites the women in the ass in the long run, because I have absolutely no problem with fvcking over chicks nowadays...sometimes I take pleasure in it, especially if I smell an activist... and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Gentlemen, use a condom, pull out when you're finishing and flush it down the toilet. If she complains about the condom - too bad. The sh1t is just not worth it. If you do this, your chances of getting a girl pregnant are pretty close to nil. Abstinance is not an option.

And for fvcks sake, stand up to your women before we all become slaves!!!

- Rant switch off -

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, of course it's not a fetus' fault, only a retard would make that kind of comment.

A child will not be "punished" if the father doesn't support it. If the mother decided that she wanted the baby, knowing that the father didn't want to have it, then that is HER decision.

Another flaw in your thinking is one of the reasons children are so messed up these days. You equate money with upbringing.

According to you, it's okay for a single mother to raise a child, as long as she has a cheque every month(which will probably be spent on her new boyfriend, but that's another thread ;)). This way the child isn't "punished"

Try this, next time you see some young children without fathers, tell them "You know, you may not have a dad, but your mom gets a big fat cheque every month from a man who never wanted you. Aren't you glad you were never punished for their mistake?"

Obviously, the child's "punishment" is not from an absence of money, but from the absence of a father.

Now, go back and read that paragraph about 3 times. Then go back and read your second sentance. Do you see what you said?

Your thinking is completely flawed. In fact, I would go so far as to say; a woman who brings a child into the world, knowing it won't have a father is the selfish, irresponsible one.

This is the problem, women think that everything is fine, as long as they have their child-support cheques. They don't consider what harm they're doing to a child by bringing it into a fatherless family.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice I didn't say we should ban birth control in that last post?

The sexual revolution had far more to do with the development of hormonal means of birth control than the legalization of abortion. Condoms have been around since before WWII, but eve in the Baby Boom there were far less unwanted pregnancies or single motherhood than after the advent of the pill. The pill put the control of birth into the hands of women where before it was a man's responsibility to put the rubber on and do so correctly if both wanted to avoid smaller versions of themselves running around the house.

Abortion rates skyrocketed in the decades after estrogen based birthcontrol was developed, thus prompting a need for legal inspection of abortions as well as reforming paternity laws in the 70s. There had certainly been abortions (both the medical and backalley variety) prior to this, but if you look at the increase in abortion statistics both before and after the advent of a convenient form of birth control moderated by the women taking it, it'll blow your mind.

And now even with the vast variety of birth control methods available to women today and 30+ years of safe medical abortions, we still see an increase in single mother families and abortion rates. One would think that thes statistics would be less in light of all this modernization and the leaps women have made culturally since the sexual revolution, but sadly no. In fact the single mother birth rate has climbed (adjusted for population) since a leveling off in the late 80s and abortion is just as popular as ever even when new methods such as the 'morning after pill' and RU286 are readily available.

This isn't a scientific problem, it's a cultural one. Mothers want to be Mothers. Men are only Fathers when a woman decides this for him even in the happiest of marriages. I think (hope) we'll see second sexual revolution once a male form of hormonal contraception is tested and available, but you can bet d!cks to donuts that every inerested party from the religious to the feminist will fight this method's release to the public at large and come up with every sort of veiled explanation for it's demonization in order to put the agency of birth control back into men's control. I sincerely doubt men will "forget to take it" or have their 'accidents' in the numbers women do.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pilot
Yeah, well, the WOMAN knows the risks as well and the WOMAN should have just as much responsibility in the situation.

Why so many unplanned pregnancies? It's a damn good deal for the chick. My cousin makes only like $2000 a month. Wanna know how much child support he pays? $800 a month. The wife divorced him and lives with her parents, collecting a nice check every month.

For some reason, we don't punish women for screwing up their pill program. Why? It's the man's fault, of course! I want to get into a time machine and kick every 1960's male square in their nuts for not smacking their women down during the feminist movement. Talk about a bunch of pussies.

And you know what? It just bites the women in the ass in the long run, because I have absolutely no problem with fvcking over chicks nowadays...sometimes I take pleasure in it, especially if I smell an activist... and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Gentlemen, use a condom, pull out when you're finishing and flush it down the toilet. If she complains about the condom - too bad. The sh1t is just not worth it. If you do this, your chances of getting a girl pregnant are pretty close to nil. Abstinance is not an option.

And for fvcks sake, stand up to your women before we all become slaves!!!

- Rant switch off -
You have NO idea how expensive it is to raise kids, do you. I was married for 10 years and divorced my ex husband because he was an abusive drunk with Borderline Personality Disorder. I was an idiot when I was young and was too naive to see all the warning signs. I married him when I was 18. Three kids later, I'd had enough. I left him. I had really tried to make it work but just couldn't stand it any more. He has never contributed much of anything in the financial support of the children HE insisted on having. Now, let's discuss the costs of supporting those 3 children...

I have to rent a 3 bedroom or larger apartment or house. In this area, you're damn lucky if you can find a 3 bedroom for less than $1200 a month without any utilities included. There is heat, electricity, food, clothing, medical care, transportation costs, etc, etc. I have two teenage boys I'm having to feed. $800 a month doesn't even FEED my sons. These men who cry foul over child support are entirely CLUELESS that even the higher amounts they have to pay doesn't even cover half of the costs of providing for their children. Walk a mile in the shoes of a single mother trying to support your kid/s before complaining.

If you don't want to be a father keep your goddamned d*ck in your pants or put a rubber on it whenever you take it out. How damn difficult is that to comprehend?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire, in your situation, I can see justifying child-support. However, how can you justify making a man pay when he said from the moment he found out the girl was pregnant "I don't want that child" and the woman still has the baby?

These are two totally different scenarios.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
No, of course it's not a fetus' fault, only a retard would make that kind of comment.

A child will not be "punished" if the father doesn't support it. If the mother decided that she wanted the baby, knowing that the father didn't want to have it, then that is HER decision.

Another flaw in your thinking is one of the reasons children are so messed up these days. You equate money with upbringing.

According to you, it's okay for a single mother to raise a child, as long as she has a cheque every month(which will probably be spent on her new boyfriend, but that's another thread ;)). This way the child isn't "punished"

Try this, next time you see some young children without fathers, tell them "You know, you may not have a dad, but your mom gets a big fat cheque every month from a man who never wanted you. Aren't you glad you were never punished for their mistake?"

Obviously, the child's "punishment" is not from an absence of money, but from the absence of a father.

Now, go back and read that paragraph about 3 times. Then go back and read your second sentance. Do you see what you said?

Your thinking is completely flawed. In fact, I would go so far as to say; a woman who brings a child into the world, knowing it won't have a father is the selfish, irresponsible one.

This is the problem, women think that everything is fine, as long as they have their child-support cheques. They don't consider what harm they're doing to a child by bringing it into a fatherless family.
Why do you insist on absolving men of being responsible for the outcome of carelessly having unprotected sex?

If a man can't take two seconds and put on a condom then it's his own damn fault if he becomes a father. If you drive drunk and wreck your car you still have to make payments on it, even if you don't want it. If your house burns down you still have to pay your mortgage. If you're wise, you insure yourself to prevent having to pay for something you don't want to pay for in the case of an accident. This should be common sense.