Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: 'Serial hugger' tricks women into giving him birthday hugs

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/US/serial-hug...-birthday-hugs/story?id=16749688#.T_9T0JHovN4

Missouri prosecutors are trying to decide whether to charge an alleged serial hugger who pretends to know women and cons them into giving him a hug.

So far, at least 36 women have come forward to complain about unwanted hugs, and one woman said the man also kissed her on the lips during their embrace.

Police have not released the name of the man, but the Riverfront Times, a St. Louis weekly, dubbed him "Jack the Gripper" or "John Wayne Embracey." One St. Louis suburb arrested him on probable cause, but released him an hour later.

Most of the women who have come forward called police in Des Peres, Mo. According to their reports, the alleged hugger typically approaches women while they are shopping by themselves, pretends to know them as a former neighbor, and then asks for a hug under the pretense that it is his birthday, Des Peres Detective Marshall Broughton said.

"He'd say, 'Hi, remember me? I lived down the street in the corner house. How ya been?'" Broughton said. "Obviously [the women] didn't remember him, but he did it so quickly and convincingly that they felt embarrassed that they didn't know him."

Des Peres police identified the man, who is 44, but did not arrest him because of uncertainty about whether his actions were criminal, Broughton said. The alleged hugger showed up at the Des Peres police department with his attorney on June 20 after police requested that he come in for questioning. He made no statements at the meeting, Broughton said.

Before he could leave, however, he was handcuffed by police officers from nearby Warson Woods, who had conducted a photo lineup in which a witness readily identified him, Warson Woods Police Chief Robert Stanczak said. Warson Woods police questioned him for about an hour before letting him go, Stanczak said.

Des Peres and Warson Woods police have reported the hugging incidents to St. Louis County prosecutors, who will determine whether to pursue third-degree assault charges, among others.

While county prosecutors may determine that the hugger's actions did not violate state law, Stanczak said they clearly constituted assault under Warson Woods municipal ordinances.

According to Stanczak, four women reported being hugged by the man in Warson Woods, three of them in parking lots.

Stanczak said the hugger sometimes varied his approach, once allegedly approaching a woman in scrubs and pretending to have met her at the hospital while his wife was giving birth. He sometimes exploited name tags on uniforms to feign knowledge of women's names, once calling a woman named Susan "Susie," he said.

Of the women who reported unwanted hugs to police in Des Peres, a town of about 8,400, most recalled incidents from other towns in St. Louis County and as far back as three years ago. Broughton said they came forward to report the hugs after the story of the serial hugger appeared on local TV news.

"This thing has caused more of a stir than anything else going on in this town," Broughton said, adding that since the alleged hugger's arrest, he has heard no reports of unwanted hugs.

If prosecutors decide to pursue charges against the man, his identity will become public, and a warrant will be issued for his arrest.

Calls to the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney's office were not returned Tuesday.
Seems to me like he was running a pretty bad game if 36 women were complaining about him (which is a mass hysteria due to the news coverage mostly). This could become a problem if he is charged with a crime because it could potentially open the door to frivolous accusations that encompass any touching of a woman during a pick up (if she didn't like it) as a crime.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
No surprise there in Dumpster North America: women are just rats, diseased and other people's garbage, not worth the trouble.

Anyone that stays in North America is running this risk. They've drawn a pretty clear line in the sand on that one: Don't touch American women or wind up in jail... Serial hugger? What kind of BS is that. My god, I am so glad I came to China! There are about 40 women fighting for my attention here but I found the very best. Thanks for posting it, makes all the paperwork I have to do to get my wife home to Canada absolutely 100% worth it.

Dating or doing ANYTHING with women FROM North America is dangerous... phuck that noise and god bless.

If you want help hooking up with girls from Asia, private message me your emails... I have LOADS of girls here waiting to get married and are past the Chinese expiry date (24). Almost all virgins. No joke, pm me, they ask me everyday to hook them up.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please tell me this guy has mental problems. How desperate for female companionship do you have to be to resort to being a "serial hugger"? If you got the balls to con hugs outta random chics, you should have the balls to straight up hit on em.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of that guy who went to Russia and grabbed thousands of boobs on video. He had no problem.

This guy hugged 36 American princesses and look what happens!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Reminds me of that guy who went to Russia and grabbed thousands of boobs on video. He had no problem.

This guy hugged 36 American princesses and look what happens!
Exactly.

Its only when the news of this guy broke out that all the so called 'victims' came out of the woodwork.

"Oh my gawed I so forgot about the guy that hugged me like 5 minutes ago but since I saw the new story I will complain as well because I'm a victim and now I have fear of men and need to see a therapist!!"

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there was a dude in conway, ar not that long ago that would go around and just suck on women's toes lol. he would go to like foot stores and pretnd to work there and stuff and then help them find shoes and just start sucking on their toes lol. that's pretty hard core ****.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
there was a dude in conway, ar not that long ago that would go around and just suck on women's toes lol. he would go to like foot stores and pretnd to work there and stuff and then help them find shoes and just start sucking on their toes lol. that's pretty hard core ****.
Did they like it?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better prepare some new law which add "fraudulent hugging" to the harassment type,Im sure this would make possible to say that 85% of women have been sexually molested just like "calling a girl b1tch" allowed to reach 70%.