Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: " Male Rights Activist Calls for Valentine's Day Boycott "

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guy who gives flowers on Feb. 14 is a blooming idiot.

So says Marc Rudov, a relationship expert in Los Gatos, Calif., who is on a campaign to get American men to boycott Valentine's Day.

According to Rudov, who has authored books such as "Under the ****oral Hood: How to Crank Her Engine Without Cash, Booze or Jumper Cables," believes Valentine's Day should be canceled permanently because it promotes unequality of the sexes.

Marc Rudov believes that true equality between the sexes will never happen as long as women force men to spend lots of money on them each Valentine's Day.

"There's nothing romantic about coercing men to oblige female entitlement," Rudov said. "Valentine's Day artificially and unilaterally caters to women. It's the media's annual male-bashing fest."

Rudov believes the holiday is better named "Nomance Day" and says he expects all "real men" to boycott it.

This is the fifth year that Rudov has declared his boycott, and he admits it's been an uphill battle.

"Have I made a dent?" Rudov rhetorically asked AOL News. "Absolutely not! That's because men are wimps and they do what their women want. Guys [celebrate Valentine's Day] because they're afraid they'll get rejected in the bedroom."

Rudov admits he too once fell for the "sextortion," but changed for the better about 10 years ago.

"I asked myself, 'Why am I doing this? It's stupid,' " he said. "And it is, but you know what? Most people follow the herd."

Part of Rudov's complaint is that V-day is an example of "expected generosity," a term he points out "is both oxymoronic and moronic."

"Valentine's Day is a romantic implant," he griped. "It's fake."

It also violates Rudov's sense of fairness.

Matchmaker DeAnna Lorraine predicts the proposed Valentine's Day boycott will fail because women won't stand for it.

"In the upcoming Super Bowl, there won't be one commercial urging women to buy gifts for men. In fact, Faith Hill will appear in an emasculating Teleflora spot to condescendingly help a hapless sound technician shop for his girlfriend," he said.

"Any man who buckles to society's pressure to buy her overpriced flowers or jewelry or meals on Feb. 14 is a eunuch desperate for sex, and he needs to grow a pair.

"A guy is pressured to shell out dough on Valentine's Day because he doesn't want to be singled out as a cheap bastard, but is a woman cheap if she doesn't buy gifts?"

Rudov claims he once did an experiment designed to prove his point: He went into a Hallmark card store asking for the section for "apology cards for women to give to men."

"The women there practically laughed me out of the store," he said. "They said, 'Women don't apologize to men.' Then I went to a florist and asked how many women bought flowers for men. The florist told me, 'Women don't buy flowers for men.' "

But Rudov is quick to point out that celebrating Valentine's Day is just a bad deal all the way around.

"Even if women are told they also have to buy stuff on that day, it's still a fake holiday," he said.

For the record, Rudov may prefer to be heartless on Valentine's Day, but he isn't completely heartless himself.

"If a man wants to give a woman flowers, he should, but it shouldn't be mandated on a specific day," he said, adding that he does have a girlfriend despite his unorthodox beliefs.

"One of the reasons she likes me is that I have a pair and can stand up to her -- and to society's nonsense," he said.

The key, he says, is to be up front about your anti-V-day beliefs right from the git-go.

As you might expect, Rudov's boycott isn't exactly getting support from fellow relationship experts like San Diego matchmaker DeAnna Lorraine.

"No woman is going to put up with this boycott," Lorraine said. "It's more about love and the expression of love. And it's not just about the woman. It's one-sided to think that it's just about the men."

Still, she agrees that a guy should be able to buy cards and flowers for his lady any time he wants, but suggests he do it between now and Valentine's Day because it will make it easier for her to explain to her friends why he doesn't buy those things on Feb. 14.

Rudov realizes that his boycott may not make a financial dent in the coffers of card companies and candy-makers, but that's OK, since he measures success in a different way.

"I will consider it a success if it convinces a guy to say, 'I did it! I finally grew up and grew a pair and I found a woman who agrees with me!' "
Source: http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/04/male-rights-activist-boycotts-the-nomance-of-valentines-day/

:up:

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never done anything special on Valentine's Day. I've never even tried. When I was a young teenager, I viewed this as a bad thing, but I now view my absence from the holiday a very good thing. But Valentine's Day is very good for one thing: it's the second best night of the year (first is Halloween) to pick up women in bars. On a good year, bars will be packed. Also, I seem to have an easier time at finding desperate chicks in the few weeks before the holiday, although I'm not sure about that.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
Rudov claims he once did an experiment designed to prove his point: He went into a Hallmark card store asking for the section for "apology cards for women to give to men."

"The women there practically laughed me out of the store," he said. "They said, 'Women don't apologize to men.'...
Excellent post. Whatever one's view on Valentine's day, it's great that someone pointed this inequity out openly for what it truly is.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... Weird. Earlier, I just told my girl that "we shouldn't 'celebrate' vday".

She is REALLY cool, and always has been from meeting her. Me and her have a million uncommon things in common, and she even makes fun of girly boys and dumb chicks.

She asked why, and I told her, "Because I don't need an ad from the TV telling me how to be sweet and to remind me how much I care for you. We can watch a movie and hang out on that day, do whatever."

She's just like, "Cool, what should I do with all these gifts I didn't get to give you on Christmas?"

"You can give it to me whenever you feel like it, and vice-versa."

She didn't care.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw equality........

girls always want equality in **** but the truth is it will never happen.... and it shouldn't. This is a man's world and everyone knows that.

JT7890

Banned
Reaction score
Nice wishful thinking but let's be honest guys, I think Pook said it best and that's men conquer worlds and kingdoms and women conquer men. Are we really going to get out of this situation? So if one or two guys out of 30 decides to "grow a pair" and not celebrate Valentine's Day, there's another 28 suitable mates there that will do it for her. So are we really teaching them a lesson?

I'm at this site to try to find some holes in my game and plug them up, but I disagree with alot of the theories behind this site, one of them being this mythical "belief" that WE ARE THE PRIZE.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we shouldn't carry that attitude in all areas of life, but guys let's just be honest here, women dominate the relationship and dating market not men. Women are the selectors and they set the standards and stage for the market, which is why we are all HERE and that's to try and understand those stages to conquer through them.

Women rejected us because we were "too nice" so we found this site and learned how to carry a certain attitude and behavior to adjust. Again, WOMEN set those standards and WE had to adjust to them.

I'm just trying to keep it honest and real around here, all of this "grab your balls and grow a pair" shyt sounds good on the Male Prep Rally site known as Sosuave, but in REAL LIFE, of course you want to keep the "i'm the shyt" attitude but don't get it twisted, the women RUN the dating market!

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JT7890:
Nice wishful thinking but let's be honest guys, I think Pook said it best and that's men conquer worlds and kingdoms and women conquer men. Are we really going to get out of this situation? So if one or two guys out of 30 decides to "grow a pair" and not celebrate Valentine's Day, there's another 28 suitable mates there that will do it for her. So are we really teaching them a lesson?

I'm at this site to try to find some holes in my game and plug them up, but I disagree with alot of the theories behind this site, one of them being this mythical "belief" that WE ARE THE PRIZE.
I don't see how you can quote Pook while disagreeing with everything he said. Certainly believing that you're "the prize" begins as delusional but it gradually becomes a self-fulling prophecy. This was echoed by Robert Greene in the 48 Laws of Power:
Law 34: Be Royal in your Own Fashion: Act like a King to be treated like one

The way you carry yourself will often determine how you are treated; In the long run, appearing vulgar or common will make people disrespect you. For a king respects himself and inspires the same sentiment in others. By acting regally and confident of your powers, you make yourself seem destined to wear a crown.
Women are most highly attracted to guys who are highly attractive to other women. It's social proof. Where there is smoke there must be fire. These highly valued guys have harems of women and they, the harem holders, are the ones who do the discriminatory selecting, not the women. In any relationship, the person with power is the one who needs the other the least.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This discussion of Valentine's Day reminds me of this time a radio station had guys calling in about how they would convince their wife to give it up in the morning. I found two things wrong with it. First, if you're using your mouth to ask your wife to have sex with you instead of using it to get her ready for it, you're already dead in the water.

Second, a guy should already have it down to where if he lets her know he wants some, she should roll over, spread her legs, and say "you can get it" because she already knows it's going to be good. The same should go with Valentines Day. If a guy can't let a woman know he gives a damn about her the other 364 days of the year, what's one day going to do? Valentine's Days should be the day when she wakes up knowing that you'll at least take her out to a nice dinner before you screw her like you came prepared for 3 women but found out she was the only one who could show up.

JT7890

Banned
Reaction score
Rogue

I don't see how you can quote Pook while disagreeing with everything he said. Certainly believing that you're "the prize" begins as delusional but it gradually becomes a self-fulling prophecy. This was echoed by Robert Greene in the 48 Laws of Power: Quote: Law 34: Be Royal in your Own Fashion: Act like a King to be treated like one
Here's what I've experienced Rogue.

The types of men that you described I know exactly what you are referring to, because I in some ways experience that myself with my results, HOWEVER, there's very few men like that in the market. Very few. It's a rare guy that is so high up the ladder socially, physically, etc., to where HE does all of the selecting.

You present this as if Players and Don Juans or "Highly Attractive Men" operate a monopoly type of seduction, where they have 90% or more of the women out there lol. Are you serious, that line of thinking comes STRAIGHT from sites like Sosuave or other seduction sites and in no way has any basis in REALITY.

No, MAJORITY OF MEN are AFCs or what's considered "Average Guys", and MAJORITY of women are with those Average Joes and AFCs because they represent MAJORITY of the men. Majority of women BARELY run into a good Player or Don Juan or "Highly Attractive Man" as they are very, very, rare jewels in the market, they are so rare that they cannot possibly hold a significant portion of the women. Then, when a woman runs into this rare type of guy, the competition to get to the guy usually turns her off as the guy has countless of Alpha Females around him with other females in the peaking order, so that shyt turns off alot of average women from even trying to pursue the guy out of fear of dealing with the "drama" of the females around him.

I have numerous times had women flat out tell me when I'm approaching them, "You look like a player, don't have your baby mother calling my phone!" Or, "if I call are you going to answer or your baby momma?" I've had girls not go out with me because I came off like too much of a competitive threat to her and she didn't want to deal with the drama of other women.

So due to the competition, most women settle with their Average Joe or AFCS (even though they lust after the Players and Don Juans and will more then likely FVCK a Player or Don Juan on the side if she has the CHANCE to).

This is why I say that women hold majority of the power, because those Average Joes and AFCS SUBMIT to the woman and put her on the prize table, not the other way around. When majority of men become Players and Don Juans, THEN articles like these will be relevant. Until then, it's just "internet" prep rally shyt if you ask me.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do we really have to turn everything into the battle of the sexes or an opportunity to prove our "manliness"?

Just don't e a chump on valentines day but otherwise enjoy it.

I love valentines day. I'm going to get a box of chocolates and a tasty steak. A nice break from a regular Monday night.

I'm not going to be sitting at trying to prove how "valuable", "dominate", and "alpha" I am.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JT7890:
The types of men that you described I know exactly what you are referring to, because I in some ways experience that myself with my results, HOWEVER, there's very few men like that in the market. Very few. It's a rare guy that is so high up the ladder socially, physically, etc., to where HE does all of the selecting.

You present this as if Players and Don Juans or "Highly Attractive Men" operate a monopoly type of seduction, where they have 90% or more of the women out there lol.
I said belief is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Yes, the kings are indeed a rare breed but most guys are capable of being 'that guy' if they held the right mentality and if they so chose. It's a long hard process of building up social value but nevertheless social status is dynamic and not set in stone. Being the 'prize' entails the arduous process of treating yourself as the prize by self-improvement and correcting as many flaws as you can. Most guys never choose this path for any number of reasons but mostly for inertia and self-limiting beliefs.

A man who possesses both good genetics and is a good provider is rarely embodied in the same person, so, yes, women most often have to settle for less. When girls are young, they have their flings with kings but are pumped & dumped. (Kingship is amoral; it doesn't matter if it's conventional materialism or unconventional like being a career criminal; power is power.) Around their mid-twenties, after a number of dumps from kings, they cash out their chips by settling for a nice guy provider. When they come across more kings, if the timing is right and if they can still draw a king, they will cheat and perhaps cuckold. It's such a state of affairs that women are cutthroat against each other -- there is no sense of female loyalty in 'chicks before dïcks.' It doesn't matter if two girls have been best friends since sharing the same hospital room, put a desirable man between them and the gloves will come off. The point to take away from all this is being a king is mostly the result of a mentality. Chumps can turn into champs. Theodore Roosevelt, for example, was a little teenage chump but turned himself around and forged himself his formidable persona.
Law 25: Re-create yourself:

Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures and actions—your power will be enhanced and your character will seem larger than life.
Also,
I have numerous times had women flat out tell me when I'm approaching them, "You look like a player, don't have your baby mother calling my phone!" Or, "if I call are you going to answer or your baby momma?" I've had girls not go out with me because I came off like too much of a competitive threat to her and she didn't want to deal with the drama of other women.
Agree & amplify (otherwise known as "Yes, and..."). “Yep, I’ve got a harem to service. Be happy you’re in the top tier.” Women would rather share a winner than have a faithful loser. Women do know their leagues and so if you're too much of a good thing they will question your motives.
This is why I say that women hold majority of the power, because those Average Joes and AFCS SUBMIT to the woman and put her on the prize table, not the other way around. When majority of men become Players and Don Juans, THEN articles like these will be relevant.
It doesn't matter what most men wrongly do, it doesn't matter that most men will never listen to the ways of the Don Juan (or whatever), highly attractive guys aren't most men and all the wrongness in the world doesn't diminish the "theories behind this site" in doing things right, like being the prize. Women only have as much power as you give them.

Last edited:

JT7890

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, Rogue we might have to respectfully disagree here. I totally get where you are coming from but you might not totally be seeing it from my perspective.

I said belief is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Yes, the kings are indeed a rare breed but most guys are capable of being 'that guy' if they held the right mentality and if they so chose.
Yes, and the law of attraction is real lol. I'm not against positive, uplifting beliefs, but reality is reality. Believe ALL YOU WANT that you will be the next Lebron James, but if you can barely dribble the damn basketball at 25 that BELIEF is useless.

What I'm pointing out is that your beliefs need to be tied to reality, EVERY GUY CANNOT and WILL NOT be the prize. I'm sorry, most guys are average and are NOT extra-ordinary at all. BELIEVE all you want that you are going to make six figures or more a year, but if you have no real talent, not educated or specialized in a field, if you don't know how to do in a creative fashion and better then others in a market, if you don't know how to run a business, etc., dude your BELIEFS are in vain lol.

Believe all you want that you will have a flat, clear six pack of abs like a UFC Fighter, dude if your genetics don't allow it, you can be 6% bodyfat and STILL not have a clear set of abs. I've experienced this shyt and other guys I work out with have experienced it.

DESPITE what the law of attraction says or any other type of 48 Laws of Power book says, I'm just trying to keep it real, to say that ANY GUY can be successful in something is foolish, if it were that easy (just put your mind to it and you can do it) then MOST people would be successful in everything. The fact is ALOT of people strive to be successful and figure out how hard it is, realize they don't have the talent, abilities, resources, and sometimes the OPPORTUNITIY just isn't there, and they settle for what life gave them.

For example, go preach the law of attraction and 48 laws of power to those people who used to work in GM sitting on fat salaries and benefits, who got their shyt shipped overseas. Now they, being 50 plus, are basically unemployable in the market and have to SETTLE for working some very small part time jobs here and there until they qualify for social security. They can BELIEVE all they want, the jobs aren't coming back for them, REALITY is what it is.

It doesn't matter what most men wrongly do, it doesn't matter that most men will never listen to the ways of the Don Juan (or whatever), highly attractive guys aren't most men and all the wrongness in the world doesn't diminish the "theories behind this site" in doing things right, like being the prize.
Well in a way it does. Because this site operates sometimes like an infomerical in some ways. They tell guys that if you do x, y, z, you will be the DON JUAN, and all of your financial, social, personal, relationship, problems will be over. How is this any different then the countless amount of Real Estate ads on TV about how ANYBODY can be a successful R.E. investor lol. I mean seriously, let's just come down to reality people.

If this site were THAT powerful lol, you would not have guys that have been here for ten years STILL struggling with the same shyt. Look at guys that have been here for awhile, they STILL post about some of the same issues they were posting about ten years ago.

It's very similar to church, I go to a black church and they always preach the prosperity message. God wants you to be blessed, name it and claim it, believe it and you will achieve it! And every Sunday the same people jump up and down cheering (prep rally) about how successful they will be, and years go by and they are in the same place.

The fact of the matter is, you need REAL TALENT and RAW TALENT to be the PRIZE. You need to be DIFFERENT in ABILITIES then other people to climb the corporate and financial ladder. It's not NORMAL and it CAN'T BE TAUGHT. Either you have it or you don't.

If you have it, you get training to nurture it and bring it out to its full potential. If you don't have it, you are wasting your time. Sorry to be so blunt, but that's the truth. You want to be the prize? You better have some real raw talent, otherwise, you are lying to yourself dude.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny you bumped "The Secret" thread. I wrote the thread. I'm Deep Dish (a name I should have kept). "The Secret" was a crappy book because of the mystical premises but its core principle of the infectiousness of belief was uncontroversial.

There are certainly limitations to what degree of talent someone can achieve and there are talents which are innate, but people can achieve much more than they may commonly assume. Like I said, the basis of turning yourself into the prize is cataloging in what aspects you aren't the prize and working to improve yourself into a better prize -- everyone has areas for improvement and the steps are incremental. Nobody will be the best at everything but that's not the point; the point is to perpetually strive to be the most well-rounded person you can be. Some muscle head will become a better prize by learning French or 18th century literature, whereas a scrawny worldly intellectual will be a better prize by hitting the gym, whereas a mild mannered guy may be a better prize by riding a motorcycle. Contrast is king. The multi-faceted guy who excels at many things is "mysterious" and intriguing to the ladies, intriguing guys are more challenging as there more ladies competing for his interest, and the ladies love challenges.

Going back to what I said about belief as a self-fulfilling prophecy, the British cognitive psychologist Richard Wiseman explains in his book The Luck Factor how lucky people actually have more luck than unlucky people, because lucky people are more optimistic and put themselves into more opportunities to have luck. The expectation of luck and maximizing chance opportunities are two of four reasons why lucky people have more luck. As it pertains here, a guy who believes he is the prize will place himself into more opportunities, be more relaxed and calm, and be less tolerant of the "shït" the ladies throw.

The 48 Laws of Power tells the story of Christopher Columbus and how he rose from rags to riches. I'll skip over the lengthy story and tell the lesson:
As an explorer Columbus was mediocre at best. He knew less about the sea than did the average sailor on his ships, could never determine the latitude and longitude of his discoveries, mistook islands for vast continents, and treated his crew badly. But in one area he was a genius: He knew how to sell himself. How else to explain how the son of a cheese vendor, a low-level sea merchant, managed to ingratiate himself with the highest royal and aristocratic families?

Columbus had an amazing power to charm the nobility, and it all came from the way he carried himself. He projected a sense of confidence that was completely out of proportion with his means. Nor was his confidence the aggressive, ugly self-promotion of an upstart—it was a quiet and calm self-assurance. In fact it was the same confidence usually shown by the nobility themselves. The powerful in the old-style aristocracies felt no need to prove or assert themselves; being noble, they knew they always deserved more, and asked for it. With Columbus, then, they felt an instant affinity, for he carried himself just the way they did—elevated above the crowd, destined for greatness.

Understand: It is within your power to set your own price. How you carry yourself reflects what you think of yourself. If you ask for little, shuffle your feet and lower your head, people will assume this reflects your character. But this behavior is not you—it is only how you have chosen to present yourself to other people…

The Strategy of the Crown is based on the simple chain of cause and effect: If we believe we are destined for great things, our belief will radiate outward, just as a crown creates an aura around a king. This outward radiance will infect the people around us, who will think we must have reasons to feel so confident. People who wear crowns seem to feel no inner sense of the limits to what they can ask for or what they can accomplish. This too radiates outward. Limits and boundaries disappear. Use the Strategy of the Crown and you will be surprised how often it bears fruit. Take as an example those happy children who ask for whatever they want, and get it. Their high expectations are their charm. Adults enjoy granting their wishes—just as Isabella enjoyed granting the wishes of Columbus.

Throughout history, people of undistinguished birth—the Theodoras of Byzantium, the Columbuses, the Beethovens, the Disraelis—have managed to work the Strategy of the Crown, believing so firmly in their own greatness that it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. The trick is simple: Be overcome by your self-belief. Even while you know you are practicing a kind of deception on yourself, act like a king. You are likely to be treated as one.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JT7890 said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we shouldn't carry that attitude in all areas of life, but guys let's just be honest here, women dominate the relationship and dating market not men. Women are the selectors and they set the standards and stage for the market, which is why we are all HERE and that's to try and understand those stages to conquer through them.

Who cares about the grand scheme of things? You can dominate your dating life and your own relationships. There's no war to be won. I don't care if every other man wants to be pressured into Valentine's Day. My woman isn't going to leave me over one disappointment. Sure she can go try to get someone who loves valentine's day but he's just going to suck in some other way, and she misses out on all the other good of me.

I don't care what other guys do. And that's precisely what I've told women in the past. The only time they ever bring up their shopping list of complaints is AFTER we break up, and that's mostly just striking out to try to "hurt" me as women do when I blow off their attempts to remain friends. "Blah blah, i'm so mad that when i came to visit and we'd go to walmart and i bought food and paid for it myself! What kind of guy are you!" Stfu, b1tch, you didn't care one bit at the time when we went out, got food FOR YOU, and you came home and snuggled up on me.

Women rejected us because we were "too nice" so we found this site and learned how to carry a certain attitude and behavior to adjust. Again, WOMEN set those standards and WE had to adjust to them.
You know, a lot of this is learning that's it's okay to be yourself. Many men have always wanted to do certain things in certain ways and tease girls and say "no" to them all the time, but now they just have permission to do what they wanted to naturally do before but were afraid to do.

And it's not like women don't have to adjust to us. Women aren't usually hitting up the gym and trying to stay thin because it's so much fun. They're doing it to adapt to keeping men, just like how we adapt to keep them.

Women truly only have a small window of being a selector anyway. And i'm not all that sure that's is so true that they are. There are a ton of women that would want to be with me but i turn my nose up at them. How is that me not being the selector?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to spoil women on Valantines day? Why? Because I can and I want to.

There is a difference in using Valantines day because your expected to and using it because you want to.

Don't be afraid to spoil your women, yeh you can be a hard nut to crack and keep your women guessing how you feel about her, but on the other hand you can also be a guy so concerned with wanting to do something good for the sake of it and fearful that if you go out of your way to do something nice, it will backfire.

Now are people not enjoying valantines day because they fear the women may loose respect points for him because they read somewhere to be a constant hard ar*e.

If that's the case you've already lost the battle, your still operating on fear.

If you want to buy your women shi* for valantines day, go ahead, if you think it will lower her interest level in you, sorry you've got other issues underpinning the releationship.

I love spoiling women with this shi*, seeing them go to the door having a bunch of flowers waiting for her and seeing her break down in tears over the suprise that the guy she with finally does something romantic - that shi* is worth it, if you think this will lower your profile then I think your simply not the type of guy who has a natural built up profile anyway.

There is a difference in pandering to valantines day out of fear, there is also a difference in not doing valantines day out of fear of looking like a chump, either is a loss in my book.

Do what the fuc* you like, if for some reason you lower your value by doing shi* that makes you happy, trade the biatch in. Trust me on this if your concurent with yourself, you know your values and standards, your women will apprecciate little things of this nature.

I'm not going to put something down here to scare you into conforming to valantines day, on the other hand i'm not going to do what is implied in the thread and do the reverse, the thing is 'it's because you want to' end of.

This reminds me of a thing I also do once courting a women, I like to set candles up around the bath, buy a bottle of wine and be all romantic with her, guys operating on fear will probably never do this, but if you've tried it, you will have been born witness to the power of the results this brings.

To me it isn't a big deal, you either do or you don't, if your girl as high interest she will probably forgive you, but you can bet your bottom doller as soon as her interest starts to dip, this will be another one of those things that she will complain about to friends and family - "he didn't do shi* for Valantines day".

Trust me on this, i've seen this play out many a time, even from sisters.

Keep her interest peaked and you could probably take a pis* on her whilst she is the bath, for her valantines present, but once it falls - prepare for some form of backlish, if you don't care then why celebrate it?

On the other hand I like to do shi* because simply I like to do it, I do it for myself - I enjoy it and it creates rewards -

Also i've had women spend as much on me as I have on them on V-day - but if she was an entitlement princess I wouldn't be dating her anyway.

Marc Rudov paints a 1 dimensional picture - with alot of generalization, it may apply to you if you share his belief system - but to me the is regressive - not progressive. I personnally went past the stage of applying labels to all women many years ago, it's good to know what sort of shi* to avoid, but this is simply another facit of the filtering proccess - if you feel your being take advantage of on Valantines day, I believe 100% it's your filtering system that needs some adjustment.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to exploit valentines day. There are always a ton of girls who get passed over and ene up at the bar alone. Other than my last GF, I've never been occupied on V day and if you know how, it's very easy to turn the occasion to your advantage. I'm on vacation and going on a cheap cruise back east this year. Lonely single girls are guaranteed to be there, and I get great food. Still any veteran of this site should at least have a small idea about what to do on the very fictitious holiday sham of v day. Turning it to a victory should be a proud moment for anyone with some amount of skill.