Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Ivermectin is Hell on the Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The FDA themselves stated that Ivermectin does not cause fertility, which I assume you trust or else you wouldn't have made this topic.

The human study referenced in that article was flawed as it had no control group and a small sample size.

The two animal studies in that "article" have not been repeated, but even if they were, animal studies mg/kg doses do not always translate into human doses. Either way, it's not something to dismiss.

The amount of evidence for potential toxic side effects is far weaker than it's evidence for antiparasitic and antiviral activity. It bears repeating at this point that Ivermectin is on the WHO’s list of essential medicines, has been given 3.7 billion times around the globe, and has won the Nobel prize.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idiots that take that crap deserve what's coming to them.

I have plenty of beef with the medical field, as many do. The pandemic has basically revealed a lot of their laziness and selfishness. But good grief, the BASICS of medicine are still the same. I've seen doctors prescribe small does of ivermectin. But these clowns that are buying it at the county co-op? Or trying to wholesale use it to treat COVID rather than vaccines and other basic treatments? Hey man, aggressive stupidity is all I can say.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a generalization and not aimed at anyone specifically.
Let me dumb it down with our sofa trained physicians, virologist and epidemiologists who received there degrees on Facebook.

Vaccines is like a condom.
Its not impervious and you may have a severe reaction to latex but will lower your risk of contracted or severity of getting a STD.

Ivermectin may be a treatment for the STD but while you have full blown gonorrhea.
It’s up to you to decide the lesser of two evils.

Last edited:

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[
Ivermectin does not treat COVID-19.
Edited for your valid rebuttal, but I think your missing my point.
I prefer to prevent getting a STD, not treat it after the fact with an anti-parasitic or anti-viral drug regardless if it’s legitimate or not.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vaccines is like a condom.
Its not impervious and you may have a severe reaction to latex but will lower your risk of contracted or reducing the severity of getting a STD.
Vaccines are not the same as condoms. Condoms actually work at a higher rate.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ This is BS. How many of us in the west have had measles? Smallpox? Polio?

Vaccines work, folks.
Smallpox and polio went away themselves. Vaccines was a government response that went nowhere.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, they sure didn’t go away before their vaccines were invented …
They still exist today in less vaccinated countries.
Poorer diets and cultures. Vaccines won't fix what a healthier body and culture does substantially.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Poorer diets and cultures. Vaccines won't fix what a healthier body and culture does substantially.
Polio is still endemic in three countries, i.e., Pakistan, Nigeria and Afghanistan and is eradicated from the rest of the world.

Sure, Tell crippled kids to eat better. Don’t peddle nonsense to grown men.

Status
Not open for further replies.