Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: It’s true: owning a flashy car does make you more attractive

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
For whatever it’s worth:

If you’re unattractive you’re not getting laid unless it’s a gold digger and you’re strapped with cash. Don’t get your hopes up too much boys.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Displaying any flashy bling will attract gold diggers like magpies. That's not about being attractive, it's about being a walking ATM.

Cowboy-Cheems

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind, is that the majority of women know jack-squat about cars. One time, some dingbat driving through my neighborhood drove a car into the ditch. My mother looked out and said "What as shame, that was a new Mustang." The car in question was a 20 year-old Fox body.

Assuming condition is equal, most women cant tell the between a car built in 2001 or 2021. Fix all the leaks, polish the paint, swap the CD/ cassette player for an apple carplay/bluetooth stereo, and most women will never suspect its an old car. Granted, this trick really only works on cars built in the last 20-25 years that are in good condition and have a "modern" look to them. Some cars like the Ford Crown Victoria and Buick Lacrosse looked like old cars when they were new.

It is also worth noting that certain cars can attract certain kinds of women. Lifted 4x4 trucks (Or even lifted 2wd trucks, since most women don't even know the difference) will get you aspiring " Buckle Bunny/Passenger princess" types. Driving any expensive sedan will often draw the gold diggers in. Basic/generic looking stuff does not really help or hurt you, on the condition that the car is not in poor condition. Everyone I talk to about my personal car that is not well-versed in vehicle knowledge is in disbelief when I tell them its 20 years old.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if you're an old fogie you should drive a vintage sports car to give her that Dolce Vita vibe:
1701885364313.png

Tyrion

Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Opinions are like arseholes.

Additionally, political discussions are expressly forbidden on this board.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For whatever it’s worth:

If you’re unattractive you’re not getting laid unless it’s a gold digger and you’re strapped with cash. Don’t get your hopes up too much boys.
Yeah, it attracts the type of women that will suck you dry. And then steal your money.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I daily a wide cherokee xj 98 . It makes it stand out anywhere i go and in Europe it is considered something not so common. I keep my flashy cars in the garage away from people’s eyes . Don’t want no bad luck .

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the real question is - does having a flashy car help get you approached by women? If not, this theory is useless for applications.

And the downside for having flashy cars, is Tyrones and possibly Joses want to demolish your car, so.

Cowboy-Cheems

Don Juan
Reaction score
I daily a wide cherokee xj 98 . It makes it stand out anywhere i go and in Europe it is considered something not so common. I keep my flashy cars in the garage away from people’s eyes . Don’t want no bad luck .
Here in the states, a clean XJ is arguably a status symbol when you see how much a clean used one sells for.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men are choosing between attracting gold diggers and incel/borderline incel status.
But this might be the case for like 70%
to even 90% of men. Now in this case the definition of a gold digger is up for debate.

The Instagram model who dates a Liverpool player ( random xyz example) , wouldn't acknowledge the same man's existence if he worked the register at Subway. On a lower level Plain Jane wouldn't date with beta Bob if Beta Bob didn't had that 6 figure job.

"Mouthpiece game" or "Pookie game" eventually gets destroyed by ,"LONG money game." 90% of relationships ever would be completely different and probably nonexistent if all those men were broke.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much whining in this thread IMO. Of course driving a nice car is attractive, it's just like dressing well, or keeping yourself clean. Doesn't need to be a massively expensive car, although obviously spending more can get you a nicer car. Everything counts toward the total package. I would never go out and buy an expensive car just to attract a woman though.

Cowboy-Cheems

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thought that just came to my mind is that we could flip this around and think about the kinds of cars different kinds of single women drive. This list is mostly tongue and cheek satire, so if you are loved one drives one of these, do not take it as an insult.

-Nissan Altima: Is either single mother with multiple kids or Highschool/early college student on their first car.
-Dodge Caravan/Chrysler Town & Country: Single mom in the trailer park
-Chevrolet Suburban/GMC Yukon/Cadillac Escalade: Divorced woman with kids and ex husband's money.
-Jeep JK/JL Wrangler: Sorority Girl.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Chevrolet Suburban/GMC Yukon/Cadillac Escalade: Divorced woman with kids and ex husband's money.
Many married women with multiple kids have these 3 car models.

-Nissan Altima: Is either single mother with multiple kids or Highschool/early college student on their first car.
This sounds more like the Altima sedan and not the Altima coupe that was offered from 2007-2013. It's possible to see some single women driving an Altima coupe from that era, although that's getting rarer as all these coupes are now 10+ years old. The Altima coupe wasn't a popular seller.

-Jeep JK/JL Wrangler: Sorority Girl.
True. Let's talk about some more Sorority Girl cars or even basic College Girl cars. The college attending woman doesn't even have to be in a sorority.

But this might be the case for like 70%
to even 90% of men. Now in this case the definition of a gold digger is up for debate.
A lot of men use possessions to improve their outcomes with women. This can be cars, clothing/shoes, luxury watches (we have a Rolex thread -- see below), and upgraded bachelor pads (typically apartments).

There are men who will use the combination of a Rolex and a flashy car to attract women.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a bmw m3. It does stares, but tbh mainly from blokes who I assume are into cars and know tge difference between m trim and a proper m car. Young lads do the hand gesture of pushing pedal down to goad me into revving it hard :D

Most women probably a nice bmw. Good thing with tge m cars Is they look purposeful, slightly aggressive, tasteful imo but not like something out of fast furious.

Maybe if yih went to a car meet up perhaps you'd meet women snd have good ice breaker... assuming they're into cars.but I'm not into the car scene so never seek them out.

Buy one for yoursekf, if you like fast, nice cars. Buy something semi respectable in line with you wage, or hmjust getting something cheap... don't break the bank if you're not into cars. Outlay simply nor worth it imo. If you have loads of money then why not.

I wouldn't worry about attracting the wrong woman though... as long as yiu have some game amd social skills, there's ways of working women out... most women drop tells about their true nature ime. Throw away comments when drunk about being wild, or thay they're impulsive. Or fir money ime tgey casually try to get you to take them to nice shops... not to buy right away but they'll say also liked those 1500 Luboton sp. Shoes or that some mysterious friends boyfriend bought them a car, designer stuff etc and plenty more to gauge your reaction.

Some women are masters and can keep a facade up for years, but most csnt/don't. If you can't weed out a gold digger...you probably need to sharpen your game ime.as we know, most men are blind to 'tells' though, and as long as they're getting laid they can become even more blind to it.

Ime women tend to notice, pick out suvs amd they do also seem drawn to the wrangler... just ladt week woman who arranged my holiday to orlando asked what car oi was interested in hiring. I said mustang... she what a wrsngler as she loves them..cant stand the things tbh... suvs... too big for uk roads, parking areas.. most of them look crap apart from the big high end stuff. Went orlando
last summer. Loads of saloons still, and the big suvs look good tbh... plenty of presence... bonus points for a beautiful v8... obsolete in uk sadly...apart from amgs, m5, rs6 etc... which yiu dont see many of. Pretty much the only brands thst sell saloons are audi, bmw and merc... with a token gesture from lexus... who have a very small presence in UK compared to us.

Car sales indicate tge vast majority want suvs or crossovers in uk . Can't stand the blobs tbh. But then i like high performance cars, that handle well.

Last edited: