“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

article: Is Everyone Solo Dating Without Me? Why Solitude Is the Next Big Wellness Trend

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,122
Solo dating, also known as self-dating and sometimes even (unfortunately) “masturdating,” is embracing life without a plus one, and therefore, sans external validation. The whole point is to stop waiting around for someone to join you, and do what you want anyway and embark on that “romantic” or otherwise fun activity typically reserved for traditional dates or groups. Think: dinner and a movie, music festivals, going bowling, or singing karaoke.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
This was written in Glamour, a women's publication.

This is something done by very few women. It is far easier for women to find a mate or even a date than for men to do it (through age 50).

For both sexes, I would think that more unattached people would tend to be homebodies than go out solo.

Multiple food delivery apps have replaced the need to go out to restaurants alone. Streaming video apps have replaced the need to ever go to a movie theater alone.

The pandemic also showed people how to stay at home.

I also think that women are more likely to do "solo dating" on the rare occasions that they can't find dates, since I think they are less comfortable being homebodies.
 
Top