Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: Is Everyone on Steroids?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand.
- You're too skinny (or "skinny enough")
- You want to put on more muscle
- But you don't want to get 'big'

You won't ever find yourself upset with an extra pound of lean body mass, I promise.

How do you train?
Starting Strength transitioned into Texas Method.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you've been doing this for 6 years..? Regardless, you need to move up to something more serious - this is beginner stuff.
I held back on serious stuff due to time and being content with where I was. Muscle building like isolations is a daytime job and I have many things that I am devoting my time to atm.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I held back on serious stuff due to time and being content with where I was. Muscle building like isolations is a daytime job and I have many things that I am devoting my time to atm.
Is 3-4x a week for an hour at a time too much for you? This is enough for most good/great hypertrophy templates.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to demean your progress but Im well underway to the picture on the right. I do thank good genetics. That is why Im am delaying my decision until I see what next year looks like. Though I will say it took me six years to get this body to begin with.
I was very fit before, but when you have low T, all you is storing fat, also is almost impossible to lose, and muscle to build very very difficult. Along with depression, lack of motivation, low libido. It was either TRT (or steroids) or to ending it all. Not fun bro.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is 3-4x a week for an hour at a time too much for you? This is enough for most good/great hypertrophy templates.
That's my schedule already. If you want, you can give me a few places to start to advance my routines if it's keeping to an hour. The problem I found with weightlifting and conditioning is that there is never any set in stone routines like SS or TM was. That is why I liked them more.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's my schedule already. If you want, you can give me a few places to start to advance my routines if it's keeping to an hour. The problem I found with weightlifting and conditioning is that there is never any set in stone routines like SS or TM was. That is why I liked them more.
I would start with Jordan Peter's PPL, Upper/Lower or Push/Pull templates. This method is intended for training to failure.

I'm 5'10 210lbs ~12%BF and every dude I know whose bigger than me is using this or something very similar.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were no signs of any Steroid abuse, you can easily tell by their performance, strength increase and so on.
I think that you know nothing of steroids or how they improve performance, so I think you're fundamentally incapable of spotting the signs of someone who is on the sauce.

A much better metric would be getting a keen eye for FFMI and paying attention to back acne.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think that you know nothing of steroids or how they improve performance, so I think you're fundamentally incapable of spotting the signs of someone who is on the sauce.

A much better metric would be getting a keen eye for FFMI and paying attention to back acne.
I used to laugh because these dudes who were obviously on roids based on similar observations I made were still only lifting like 60-70% of what I was...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Lol as far as I remember you are taking steroids as well or did take them
I am on TRT but that simply puts my numbers in mid-normal for T.

I tried running a cycle of T and Anavar one time and had to quit about 5 weeks in because my blood pressure was thru the roof and that was with me running every support I could find to help with sides.

Tried microdosing Tren with the TRT once and literally thought I was going to have a stroke after the 2nd dose with my BP at 195/110...

Unfortunately my body just can't handle them.

That was my last attempt about 4-5 years ago. Have been TRT only since.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to laugh because these dudes who were obviously on roids based on similar observations I made were still only lifting like 60-70% of what I was...
They may not be genetically gifted responders if all else is in place. I'm of the belief that those who are on stage are genetically gifted in either
A. They respond exceptionally well to low doses of compounds
or
B. Their bodies tolerate high doses exceptionally well

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
They may not be genetically gifted responders if all else is in place. I'm of the belief that those who are on stage are genetically gifted in either
A. They respond exceptionally well to low doses of compounds
or
B. Their bodies tolerate high doses exceptionally well
Most of them are on more drugs than all of The Rolling Stones’ roadies combined, I’m talking androgens in gram ranges.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m talking androgens in gram ranges.
*tens of grams.

I'm on damn near a gram and I would not place on any stage despite carrying a significant amount of muscle. A gram is not enough to make those kinds of changes, 10+grams alongside HGH and Insulin could make a difference when combined with excellent genetics though.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 170 lbs right now 5'6". My goal is be 180 lbs around 12-15% body fat. I Am Groot!
I was 5’7, 170 at about 12-15% body fat last year. I unintentionally lost 10-15 lbs since (due to my Whole Foods pescatarian diet). I look shredded now and barely even lift compared to last year.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
*tens of grams.

I'm on damn near a gram and I would not place on any stage despite carrying a significant amount of muscle. A gram is not enough to make those kinds of changes, 10+grams alongside HGH and Insulin could make a difference when combined with excellent genetics though.
I would be dead from a stroke before I got anywhere close to a gram...my body just can't handle those compounds unfortunately.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I would be dead from a stroke before I got anywhere close to a gram...my body just can't handle those compounds unfortunately.
The one thing most PEDs users ignore is polycythemia - it’s a killer folks - you have to monitor it. Hypertension and left ventricle hypertrophy which leads to heart failure later in life. Be safe jacked bros.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I may be so bold, get your hands on some Letro 1.25mg EOD. Do that for like a week, it’ll knock you into single digits. When your joints start creaking knock it down .25 till you find a good spot.
I tried it, and its been great. I take 1/4 tablet E2D, Im aromatizing a lot due to 400npp and 600test, no swollen, no soreness, libido is great, so far so good.