Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

article: Inside the world of cuckolding: a cuckold explains all Their marriage has never been stronger

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
For the past three and a half years, Mrs Cornudo has been using adult dating sites to meet men - she doesn’t ask her husband if she can go on a date, she tells him.
The first time it happened, Cornudo met her wife’s new lover both before the date and when they returned before going up to the bedroom - Cornudo listened in from another room. “It was one of the most erotic things i’ve ever experienced. Knowing someone was in the next room with my wife was even more exciting than I’d imagined,” he explains.
For it is excitement that Cornudo feels, not jealousy: “If she sees one particular boyfriend a lot in a little while, I get a bit irritable, but not jealous.”

And although she was hesitant at first, Mrs Cornudo now loves her lifestyle, being able to do whatever she wants like a single woman but with the security of her marriage and a husband who loves her.
my opinion: :down:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Good for him, he should go all the way in and let someone else make kids with his wife...hopefully his defective dna will go extinct.

Btw Im pretty sure the guy supports corbyn and his open borders policies.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Also a :down: . Cvcking is a bad example for young males.
I find it hilarious. Just look at what they say, hahaha. I kept laughing as I was reading the quotes MatureDJ posted and I'm laughing while writing this too, hahaha. Cuckolding is so fvcking funny :rofl:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I find it hilarious. Just look at what they say, hahaha. I kept laughing as I was reading the quotes MatureDJ posted and I'm laughing while writing this too, hahaha. Cuckolding is so fvcking funny :rofl:
I read that article. The cvck said what excited him the most was another man taking whats his.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Bro don’t ever bring this **** here again. Honestly man, all of these men and women who partake in that decadence need to be gunned down in the streets like the degenerates they are. This is an abomination.
 
Top