Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: I Wish I Was a Little Bit Taller

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"A little bit" taller, then the surgery is 3 inches?

Shouldn't a little bit taller be just half an inch? That would suit me...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I wish I was a little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller,
I wish I had a girl who looked good,
I would call her
Wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six-four Impala"
Damn, beat me to it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I don't think this is the best way to spend 75K.
I'm 6'2 and wish I was taller.
I drive a Lexus and wish I had a Mercedes. Women learned that Lexus is just a upgraded ass Toyota. I don't even think Tesla's turn women on anymore. Acura doesn't, and Infiniti (save for the mid 2000's) doesn't impress.
75K, I'd just buy a business. Or high end dividend stocks.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive a Lexus and wish I had a Mercedes. Women learned that Lexus is just a upgraded ass Toyota. I don't even think Tesla's turn women on anymore. Acura doesn't, and Infiniti (save for the mid 2000's) doesn't impress.
I don't even have a car. If you need a car to impress a woman, it's not the right woman.

I'm 6'2 and wish I was taller.
I'm 190cm and I'm glad I'm not taller, because I already have to watch my head in older houses.

Whether you are short or bald, just accept that and move on. If you are frustrated about height or hair, your frustration will make your height or baldness noticeable. If you accept it, it's just who you are. Don't let it stop you from pursuing relationships.

Reaction score
I'm 5'8 and bald

I've always noticed a difference in the way women look at me, but it's never stopped me

Game is a force to be reckoned with

Women don't know how their minds work, any more than they know how an engine works...

...it just works

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ideal height is 6ft3.5 to 6ft 5. You are tall enough to be the tallest person in the room 99% of the time but not too tall to be awkward looking.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But he’s right though lmao. Lexuses are just repackaged Toyota’s and Teslas are the new poor man’s C300 or 3 series.
No, he's wrong about the impression it makes on women. Either a woman doesn't care or she cares. If she cares, you're dealing with a materialistic woman. Materialistic women are to be avoided, unless you want to become her walking wallet.

Reaction score
I've always been short,(5'8-5'9 with shoes )and fashion has saved me,it's one of my strong points

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, he's wrong about the impression it makes on women. Either a woman doesn't care or she cares. If she cares, you're dealing with a materialistic woman. Materialistic women are to be avoided, unless you want to become her walking wallet.
Women are never going to like you out of the goodness of their hearts. If you believe this then you are stuck in a Disney mindset. Guys are either providing resources, emotion, or entertainment to women. The minute you stop providing whatever your woman initially found of value of you is when she loses respect for you and starts the bull shvt.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you are short or bald, just accept that and move on. If you are frustrated about height or hair, your frustration will make your height or baldness noticeable. If you accept it, it's just who you are. Don't let it stop you from pursuing relationships.
Why didn't you say "if you are frustrated about not being funny, not having a six pack ,not being rich, not having a PhD, not having a Mercedes, not having tons of friends, just accept it."

Why did you specifically choose those 2 items?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are never going to like you out of the goodness of their hearts. If you believe this then you are stuck in a Disney mindset. Guys are either providing resources, emotion, or entertainment to women. The minute you stop providing whatever your woman initially found of value of you is when she loses respect for you and starts the bull shvt.
So glad I don't live in your bleak world.

Why didn't you say "if you are frustrated about not being funny, not having a six pack ,not being rich, not having a PhD, not having a Mercedes, not having tons of friends, just accept it."
Because I don't want to derail the thread talking about things about yourself you can change easily. (Well, not the bit about being funny, but you can change all the others with dedication.)

Why did you specifically choose those 2 items?
Did you check the title of the thread?
Many guys here are hung-up about their length (both of their body and their trouser snake) and balding. Both your height and your hair growth are just things you have to accept and put out of your mind. Short bald guys can still easily find women if they don't dwell on changing their size or hair. That is why Tom Cruise is ribbed by critics for trying to play Jack Reacher, but nobody messes around with Joe Pesci for being short. Still, Cruise has the money to go through lengthening surgery but he's not an idiot like the moron mentioned in the first post.

If women reject you for your size, it has more to do with how you handle yourself than with your actual length.