"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

article: 'I slept with 2000 women and it wasn't enough - my lifelong battle with addiction'

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
What a slut!!! lolz!
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Interesting. There are Davenports connected with my family going back through the 1700s. I will be on vacation in August to the beach and then to the reunion, the family church (1st set foot in their in 1979), and graveyard. My granddad's dad produced 10 children and was known as a philanderer, a 'bunny' of sorts. Pretty much all the hucksters there were no problem with women and had many. One in particular, owned a dealership, still livin despite throat cancer (from multiple ex's cunnilingus?). I'll see him and I hear it's came back and I kinda fear seeing him compared to how fine he looked in 2016. Fast talkers all of em, I can't keep up.
 
Top