Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: I’m Autosexual, Autoromantic, And In A Relationship With Myself

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://theestablishment.co/im-auto...nd-in-a-relationship-with-myself-e27dc7785bc1

This seems to be end-stage feminine narcissism, for the woman who can't find anyone to appreciate her as much as she does herself.
I take myself out for coffee, go on walks in nature, dress in lingerie and cuddle up to myself, or simply sit in the darkness and bask in my own presence.
Around my third year in college I noticed I had a bonafide crush on myself. I felt flutters in my stomach whenever I thought about myself. I craved alone time because I was able to bask in my body and my mind without interruption; I intensely enjoyed bonding with myself. Soon after, I began writing love poetry…to myself. And if I found myself crushing on someone else, I secretly shunned them for stealing my attention away from myself.
I dressed up in fishnets, hiked up the cleavage, and bought chocolate for myself. I drank wine and shared it with friends, all for my own pleasure. I masturbated to how great I looked in the short skirt and fishnets.
Speaking from my own experience, I can say that my being attracted to my own self has never dampened my desire for other partners, and I can’t imagine I’m the only one out there who feels this way. Not only am I polyamorous, but I’ve been in a steady relationship for over a decade. Based on my interactions, other people seek me out for sexual and romantic stimulation and don’t know about my autosexual or autoromantic nature; it’s not readily “readable” on my being.
Uh, maybe this means that she is not in as much love with herself as she thought? :rofl::rolleyes: Or maybe she's just batsh!t crazy. :up:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of a perverse pseudo-self actualisation. Absurdly, almost on the right track; that being, loving and respecting the self first. But of course, the whole thing seems rooted in 'auto'-victimisation, and validation seeking, which ironically invalidates the whole outlook.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Auto-eroticism is the way of the future. When you think about it, casual sex is just mutual masturbation.

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone preserves this and sends this to her in 10 years, there is a 99.5% chance she will die from cringing so hard. How could someone publish that? This woman is a certified nutcase and anyone that read that should have been cognisant enough to refer her to a mental health clinician for evaluation and help.

Instead, give one of the most pathologically narcissistic people on the planet a ****ing pulpit.