Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: I’m a Single Mom Who Is Ready To Give Up On Men Because They All Want Sex

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.evanmarckatz.com/blog/d...y-to-give-up-on-men-because-they-all-want-sex
I am 34 years old, divorced four years. I was married for ten years, have four beautiful boys under 9 and have a very fulfilling and successful career. My life is happy, but I really would love to share it with someone…
I am SICK of feeling used. I am sick of being treated like a piece of ass, and treated like I must be desperate because I have kids. I’m tired of guys treating me like I should be grateful if they even stick around for five minutes. Even if I really take my time getting to know someone before we become intimate… it seems that sex is all they continue to want. Don’t hear from him for days, I assume it’s over…then a text with, “hey are you home tonight?” Grrrr.
my opinion: So this single mommy wants an after-the-fact cuckold, but she doesn't even want to put out for him?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@MatureDJ Hahahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and a bit more hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha she's gonna get what is coming to her that's all she deserves hahahahaha fu**boy after fu**boy lol who gets the last laugh lol

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is lucky most guys have a decent libido, a 34 yrs old woman for me is good for many things but surely not sex.

I dont wanna be a d1ck to her cause she has been married 10 years, so the kids are not sons of the carousel at least.

Ps. the suggestion he gives to her is partly blue pill and partly true (get an oldie cause u are a oldie).

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gee, I'm ready to give up because all women want are offspring and resources.

Thebeardedspark

Reaction score
Fascinating how someone can pervert the most naturally natural act like sex.
Most women should be glad men mainly look for sex, If we had a big list like women have, we would never commit.
Lol, I like how you put that. Women and men both have their lists of things their looking for. Men's list is pretty much just sex, the other things on at least my list are qualities that will likely indirectly or directly lead to more sex. Women's list however is to long to even think about.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You'd be surprised how many single moms say this, but have had men in the past that would stick around, but they wanted to play the field. There are several blue pillers at my job who are fvcking around with single moms. One or two caught feelings, but then the single momma wanted to play the field. Seems they just want to play the field some days and have a relationship other days. And they say men are screwed up in the head. Prob. best to avoid the mess and drama and just go with a lady w/o kids.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how many single moms say this, but have had men in the past that would stick around, but they wanted to play the field. There are several blue pillers at my job who are fvcking around with single moms. One or two caught feelings, but then the single momma wanted to play the field. Seems they just want to play the field some days and have a relationship other days. And they say men are screwed up in the head. Prob. best to avoid the mess and drama and just go with a lady w/o kids.
I’ve been having the same experience with single moms.

Granted the ones I date are quite hot, but many, even in their mid-30's want to play on Tinder, multi-date, play silly little girl games, etc. I've dumped a few already for the boorish behavior. Many are on SA and SDM too. So for me, I either date women MUCH younger, (10-25 years younger) and have all the drama and hassles that brings or try to date a bit older in which many do have kids, and still run into many of the same BS. Amazing how much over-inflated value some of these women have in themselves...and they b*itch they cannot "find a good man." Hilarious. So yes, I'm in the STR, FWB camp and tell them that upfront. I do say the door is always open if I meet someone "extraordinary," but that never happens.

After dating for the past 2.5 years after being out of the game for almost 9 years, a few anecdotes and conclusions:

-I am absolutely 100% convinced women could not pick out a decent (which doesn't necessarily mean blue pill, beta provider) guy if their life 100% depended on it. Mostly the Paradox of Choice at work here.
-The single mothers feel entitled to and want to play around just as much as the 21-year old college girl.
-Manners like saying "thank you" and general courtesy are gone. Entitlement is "in."
-The slightest mishap will get you booted because they can go home and have 100 new messages in their inbox. False abundance on their part as quantity does not equal quality. But, it’s much easier to crumple someone up and toss in the can than actually working through issues that will come up with anyone.
-No one actually tries in a relationship. They say they do, but “trying” now compared to 10 years ago? No one does. And again women wonder, "Why doesn't anything ever work out????"

That's why I'm all in on STRs, FWBs, and NSAs. There is just no other option right now given the market. It's all good because it allows me to focus on me and my business knowing I don't have to do the heavy lifting a LTR requires. It actually churns my stomach a bit thinking of LTRs after all the s*hit dates and BS women I've met--and it's been a lot (I've lost count but probably 50-60 women in last 2.5 years, so lots of data points to reach my conclusions).

DJ all the way, baby.

~Dash

PS- A special invitation for our female SS members to comment on my "conclusions." Just curious what they **candidly** think and agree and disagree with.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I’ve been having the same experience with single moms.

Granted the ones I date are quite hot, but many, even in their mid-30's want to play on Tinder, multi-date, play silly little girl games, etc. I've dumped a few already for the boorish behavior. Many are on SA and SDM too. So for me, I either date women MUCH younger, (10-25 years younger) and have all the drama and hassles that brings or try to date a bit older in which many do have kids, and still run into many of the same BS. Amazing how much over-inflated value some of these women have in themselves...and they b*itch they cannot "find a good man." Hilarious. So yes, I'm in the STR, FWB camp and tell them that upfront. I do say the door is always open if I meet someone "extraordinary," but that never happens.

After dating for the past 2.5 years after being out of the game for almost 9 years, a few anecdotes:

-I am absolutely 100% convinced women could not pick out a decent (which doesn't necessarily mean blue pill, beta provider) guy if their life 100% depended on it.
-The single mothers feel entitled to and want to play around just as much as the 21 year old college girl.
-Manners like saying "thank you" and general courtesy are gone. Entitlement is "in."
-The slightest mishap will get you booted because they can go home and have 100 new messages in their inbox. False abundance on their part as quantity does not equal quality. But, it’s much easier to crumple someone up and toss in the can than actually working through issues that will come up with anyone.
-No one actually tries in a relationship. They say they do, but “trying” now compared to 10 years ago? No one does. And again women wonder, "Why doesn't anything ever work out????"

That's why I'm all in on STRs, FWBs, and NSAs. There is just no other option right now given the market. It's all good because it allows me to focus on me and my business knowing I don't have to do the heavy lifting a LTR requires. It actually churns my stomach a bit thinking of LTRs after all the s*hit dates and BS women I've met--and it's been a lot.

DJ all the way, baby.

~Dash
Agreed, but be careful out there. Personally, I do not know how you deal with single mommas, but if that's how you roll, have at it. Just protect your junk or you'll end up like @Murkserious

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, but be careful out there. Personally, I do not know how you deal with single mommas, but if that's how you roll, have at it. Just protect your junk or you'll end up like @Murkserious
Agreed 110%. I ALWAYS wrap or pull out no matter what kind of birth control they say they're on. All it takes is to let one slip past the goalie. No way.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big difference between a woman with kids who is divorced and the dysfunctional single moms that had kids of wedlock with one or more men who have no paternal involvement, think most black women.

As a guy in his twenties, I think it is just better to go for women who have no children at all and avoid this mess all together.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All single mom's have issues. I've learned that frkm observing friends and family entering relationships with single moms.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno who that is?

Its annoying cause some are mad young, thin, cute and riddled in tinder.

Dryspell material