Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: I’m a single mom. I don’t want a partner — I want a close friend.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m-i-dont-want-a-partner-i-want-a-close-friend

It’s not often that I find myself longing for a romantic partner. I’ve been happily single for nearly six years, and I’ve spent far more time enjoying my independence than pining for a boyfriend. But now that my kids are getting older, and taking up less of my time, I’ve found myself wishing for a companion. No matter how hard I tried to convince myself that I should start dating again, I’m not looking for love. All I want is a friend to share my life with.
my opinion: OH MY! The only reason men go for single mommies at all is to take a hit on the hassle scale to make getting the poontang easier - but this gal wants men to be a boyfriend without even getting the poontang? :down: It sounds to me like this gal is an alpha widow, so of course she doesn't want to spread her legs, since she knows that there is not going to be anything slid inside that is going to compare, and so she would resent that to the fullest. I can somewhat understand the M.O. of the beta orbiter, since the possible prize at the end includes poontang and a childless bride, but this? o_O

logicallefty

Reaction score
Well of course. The kids are 18 now or getting close. No more child support! So she needs this “close friend” to help her financially. Even her illogical brain is smart enough to do basic math. She knows that her 15 hour a week job at the gas station or State welfare by itself isn’t enough to feed her and keep the lights on, and maybe keep making that car payment that came from her child support money. The car was, of course, “for the kids” not for her. :rolleyes:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its really amazing how unapologetic they are in their requests, they dont even try to sugarcoat it or mask what they want.

That would be like a guy asking for a woman to cook, cleand and suck his c0ck but leaving in the morning and being financially independant from him.