"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

article: I’m a single mom. I don’t want a partner — I want a close friend.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m-i-dont-want-a-partner-i-want-a-close-friend

It’s not often that I find myself longing for a romantic partner. I’ve been happily single for nearly six years, and I’ve spent far more time enjoying my independence than pining for a boyfriend. But now that my kids are getting older, and taking up less of my time, I’ve found myself wishing for a companion. No matter how hard I tried to convince myself that I should start dating again, I’m not looking for love. All I want is a friend to share my life with.
my opinion: OH MY! The only reason men go for single mommies at all is to take a hit on the hassle scale to make getting the poontang easier - but this gal wants men to be a boyfriend without even getting the poontang? :down: It sounds to me like this gal is an alpha widow, so of course she doesn't want to spread her legs, since she knows that there is not going to be anything slid inside that is going to compare, and so she would resent that to the fullest. I can somewhat understand the M.O. of the beta orbiter, since the possible prize at the end includes poontang and a childless bride, but this? o_O
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Well of course. The kids are 18 now or getting close. No more child support! So she needs this “close friend” to help her financially. Even her illogical brain is smart enough to do basic math. She knows that her 15 hour a week job at the gas station or State welfare by itself isn’t enough to feed her and keep the lights on, and maybe keep making that car payment that came from her child support money. The car was, of course, “for the kids” not for her. :rolleyes:
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Its really amazing how unapologetic they are in their requests, they dont even try to sugarcoat it or mask what they want.

That would be like a guy asking for a woman to cook, cleand and suck his c0ck but leaving in the morning and being financially independant from him.
 
Top