"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

article: I’d Been Fat All My Life, But Tinder Taught Me I Had a ‘Fetish Body’

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
When I joined Tinder this summer, more guys approached me in the first week than had approached me my whole life. I’m heavy.
Right from the beginning, almost every guy I matched with went very quickly from “What are you up to?” to super-sexual comments, mostly about my size: “I like em thick and you look THICK”; “Your chest makes me so hard right now”; “Can’t wait till we meet so we can titty-****.” I got lots of requests for the motorboat.
Evidently, this is what "motorboat" means:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top