Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: "Husband from Hell"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pfft. One of her complaints is that he pulled her hair. I don't think I've ever dated a woman who didn't ask me to pull her hair. The cutting her face with glass bit seems a little extreme though.

Like you say, it seems like we're only getting one side of the story.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
what is this 'control' these women are under? I can understand being involved with a psychopath and being confused and wanting to see the best in someone but being under control? seriously?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the problem...she'd look good with cvm on her face :)

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ms Allam is seeking unspecified damages from her high-rolling ex-husband, who she claims called her a '*****' and 'ejaculated on her face' when she refused to call him the 'most powerful man in the world'."

lols

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
"Ms Allam is seeking unspecified damages from her high-rolling ex-husband, who she claims called her a '*****' and 'ejaculated on her face' when she refused to call him the 'most powerful man in the world'."

lols
funny isnt it! I had a woman make me pin her down, staddling her, her arms trapped between my calves and thighs, making me cu m on he r face...
I await the court case with interest!!!!

women can switch this sh!t on and off

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said it and I'll continue to say it:

women have and always will be mental children unable to function as true adults, they should be considered as pets, property of their men...most civilizations abided by this creed, most of these cultures lasted thousands of years.

...lets see how long our current 'feminist' experiment lasts shall we.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another reason I cringe when I see the US of A invading these foreign countries is the fact of us trying to give them our style of democracy. But I worry too that we start spreading other things about our country that are not so good. Like feminism. If they adopt our culture the men will be unknowingly allowing their women to evolve over time into something like our women. And that could, in turn, spread over there. Seems those guys have a system in place that has worked for them for many many years(I won't argue whether it's right or wrong) and here we come ****ingz up the entire world.

Pretty soon these guys that leave the states that are sick of western women will not have an option of going anywhere else because all women will act like this with globalization. That's my nightmare anyway. Bring on the sex robots rawrrr!!