"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

article: How to Recognize a “Dark Triad” Personality - What to do if you've gotten close to a narcissist, Machiavellian, or psychopath.

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
I score fairly high on the tests myself, but I simply don’t consider myself to be Machiavellian, narcissistic or sociopathic. Taken the tests several times trying to be dead honest. It’s weird.

I’d assume any PUA aspirants would want to be dark triad as it gets you laid, the willingness to manipulate a woman with the goal of getting her to **** you and then being cold enough to dispose of her when you’ve had enough without remorse.1

While I do love seducing a hot woman, I’m not without remorse and I won’t lie except to the question “are you a player” - I just never answer it.

dunno.
 
Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
I score fairly high on the tests myself, but I simply don’t consider myself to be Machiavellian, narcissistic or sociopathic. Taken the tests several times trying to be dead honest. It’s weird.

I’d assume any PUA aspirants would want to be dark triad as it gets you laid, the willingness to manipulate a woman with the goal of getting her to **** you and then being cold enough to dispose of her when you’ve had enough without remorse.1

While I do love seducing a hot woman, I’m not without remorse and I won’t lie except to the question “are you a player” - I just never answer it.

dunno.
If a woman asks "are you a player" take it as a big compliment

she already knows the answer
 
Top