"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

article: How Many Bones Would You Break to Get Laid? “Incels” are going under the knife to reshape their faces, and their dating prospects.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
More than pudgy flesh or pocked skin, it was their bones that made incels un****able, they believed. Their quarrel was with the very collagen that had ossified in their mother’s womb, the calcium phosphate with the potential to outlast civilizations, maybe even souls — or to be weeded out of the gene pool. “The difference between a Chad and an incel is literally a few millimeters of bone,” reads one meme.
“What Is the Maximum Size of Testicular-Enlargement Implants?” The largest Eppley has done so far is seven centimeters in diameter.
“You dissect the existing testicle out through a small incision,” he explains with a tinkerer’s enthusiasm. “Then we take our little wraparound. Clever design. Uh, it’s hard to describe.” Here he hands me a blob of gummy silicone. It’s too large for me to get my fingers around and has the texture of fine sand. “Then we put it back in. Point of the story is, you double the size of somebody’s testicles.”
:eek::eek:
“Social media and ease of access/exposure to plenty of top 3% chaddy hunks has literally set the bar much higher for men,” wrote one user. Body dysmorphia “was invented by oldcel psychologists who grew up in the 50s and had NO problem to find a looksmatched or even better-looking wife,” noted another.
“I hope everything goes well and this will be a real change,” he wrote on the forum. “But where do I need to begin? I need women, lots of women, to make up for my miserable life. I need a new social circle, a new identity, a new life. I’ve been thinking of leaving my country. I want to live in hotels in tropical countries and live a playboy life there, only ****ing hot blonde European girls. I have the money, I have the freedom. I need to go and leave this goddamn rotten place, need to leave everything behind, my old life.”
“An average man has to swipe about 114 times on Tinder to get one match,” Mike said when we talked on WhatsApp. On the forum, meanwhile, he has read about “how many matches and messages women get, even women with gross deformities, women with disabilities, morbidly obese women.”
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Quite funny what a screwed up market can create, guys willing to break their own bones to have a slice and women unwilling to even take the stairs cause they have the whole cake anyway.

While those guys have extreme borderline sick ideas of the dating market, I do agree that odds are against the average man nowdays let alone one below average.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Surgery can't give you a set of abs that will last or make you charismatic
 

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
65
Age
34
I still don’t understand these dudes literally. Let’s say you do all these changes in the hopes of getting laid. But then what? Do this changes guarantee you *****? I guess is true desperation for female attention
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Quite funny what a screwed up market can create, guys willing to break their own bones to have a slice and women unwilling to even take the stairs cause they have the whole cake anyway.

While those guys have extreme borderline sick ideas of the dating market, I do agree that odds are against the average man nowdays let alone one below average.
Exactly. I would never try anything as drastic as plastic surgery, but I can definitely understand how some guys might.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
I still don’t understand these dudes literally. Let’s say you do all these changes in the hopes of getting laid. But then what? Do this changes guarantee you *****? I guess is true desperation for female attention
Its pathalogical with them.

We live in a society in which:

A: males are still judged on their ability to attract a woman

B: males are still expected to fulfil their gender role

C: women are no longer expected to... well do anything really, ultimate freedom.

The resulting society is deeply imbalanced.

Many of these incels are below average looking dudes, who just cant get any women at all, are judged as losers for that reason and as a result are on the verge of psychosis.

I was upstairs at a club a few weeks ago as my friend is the owner and I saw this average 5/10 looking guy trying to graft this sub 3/10 woman for hours and then at the end of the night she left suddenly. On the way out i asked him why he struck out and he told me some semi chad had left it too late in the evening and had called her over out of desperation.

I mean that sounds like a meme but it's reality.

Theres a limit to self improvement. If you are a 5'7" guy with poor physique genetics, baldness, social anxiety and an ugly face... i mean look you can improve certain things but lets be realistic.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Its pathalogical with them.

We live in a society in which:

A: males are still judged on their ability to attract a woman

B: males are still expected to fulfil their gender role

C: women are no longer expected to... well do anything really, ultimate freedom.

The resulting society is deeply imbalanced.

Many of these incels are below average looking dudes, who just cant get any women at all, are judged as losers for that reason and as a result are on the verge of psychosis.

I was upstairs at a club a few weeks ago as my friend is the owner and I saw this average 5/10 looking guy trying to graft this sub 3/10 woman for hours and then at the end of the night she left suddenly. On the way out i asked him why he struck out and he told me some semi chad had left it too late in the evening and had called her over out of desperation.

I mean that sounds like a meme but it's reality.

Theres a limit to self improvement. If you are a 5'7" guy with poor physique genetics, baldness, social anxiety and an ugly face... i mean look you can improve certain things but lets be realistic.
That 5'7" guy can get in good shape. Dress himself well and have good communication.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
...and get himself a 5 after they both passed their mid 30s.
Communication is huge. If he stays in shape and dresses well ladies will wnjoy chatting him. He will be confident. Plenty of guys that others think is "ugly" do a ton of fvcking.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Theres a limit to self improvement. If you are a 5'7" guy with poor physique genetics, baldness, social anxiety and an ugly face... i mean look you can improve certain things but lets be realistic.
It's simple. Whenever someone talks about "game" being the dealbreaker rather than looks, halo effect and status, just ask yourself or that person if the game would still work for a 5'4 asian guy.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Never had to break any of my bones to get laid dude. That's just pathetic... On so many levels. On another note, many these incels are really strange. Watched the doc on the train today:

 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You could look as ugly as mick jagger but if you display strength of a great man, you'd hv women wanting to be around you.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
You could look as ugly as mick jagger but if you display strength of a great man, you'd hv women wanting to be around you.
Sir Jagger might appear ugly to us but a lot of women find him attractive (when he was younger especially). Full lips often convey sexuality. Besides, he has status for days.
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
I am 5'5" and this has meant that I was always a chad lite at best. In my teens and early twenties I had everything as far as looks except hight and was still able to attract beautiful women. In my thirties I lost a lot of my once amazing hair, what did I do? I just started to shave my head and guess what it was like a switch went off inside the women that I talked to and was back in business rather quickly. I have had times in my life where I hit the trifecta of being short, fat, and bald all at the same time but I still attracted women why, because I still had the confidence and social skills of my early years as a Chad lite. One of the most amazing chick magnets I have ever known was at best a chubby 5'1" manlet but he had the balls and confidence of the greatest don juan that has ever lived. unless these guys are disfigured they can have a much better life if they put some effort into it.
 
Top