Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Homebuyers Need $107,000 Annually to Afford the Typical U.S. Home–Up 46% From a Year Ago

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The incomes buyers need to purchase a home in San Francisco and San Jose are the highest in the country, followed by Anaheim, CA, where the typical buyer must earn $254,286 to afford the typical monthly mortgage payment of $6,357 (+42.1% YoY). Oakland and Los Angeles ($221,592, up 40.7%) round out the top five.
my opinion: It's OVER for HomeMaxCels.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having housing helps you get laid. Housing alone will not get you laid.

The following are housing options.....

1. Own a home
2. Rent an apartment or home with no roommates
3. Rent an apartment or home with roommates
4. Live with your parents or a sibling
5. Be homeless

Options 4 and 5 are not going to get you laid. In 2014, some guy went viral for being homeless in Manhattan and picking up women.

At one point in time, legendary former PUA Roosh V was an unemployed guy in his early 30s living in his dad's basement and getting laid.

These exceptions prove the rule.

Options 1-3 are the only viable options. Option 3 is the least expensive option, but women tend to look down on men with roommate after age 30-32 or so.

Both homeownership and renting are more expensive. There are no good housing deals anymore.

I have chosen Option 2 for many years. Solid option. As a apartment renter, I can tell you that women closely judge apartments. It's more difficult to get laid in an adequate one bedroom apartment as compared to an above average one bedroom apartment.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live with my brother in a basement suite. I still get laid