“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

article: Guys Are Paying Porn Stars Big Money Just to Flirt During COVID

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
“Don’t take your clothes off,” a fan said to me when requesting a custom video on my personal entertainment platform. I had heard it all when it came to these requests, but a demand for full clothing was new. “Just dress up nice, unbutton the top of your blouse so I can see bra lace and pretend we’re flirting at the bar.” He also specified the name of the bar, which is one he often frequented in the before-time, and also where he was the night the world shut down.
my opinion: At first glance, this looks like Omega simp behavior, but maybe practicing macking on porn-star quality women gives the PUA valuable experience that tightens up his game.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
my opinion: At first glance, this looks like Omega simp behavior, but maybe practicing macking on porn-star quality women gives the PUA valuable experience that tightens up his game.
Nope
 

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
my opinion: At first glance, this looks like Omega simp behavior, but maybe practicing macking on porn-star quality women gives the PUA valuable experience that tightens up his game.
To me this is top notch simp behaviour. Paying a woman money to act out a scenario is beta simp territory. This is because the woman has to do everything the customer requests in order to please him and secure his return tomorrow.

So the interaction wont in any way replicate the dynamics of real interest, pressure, competition and excitement that are present in real life scenarios. I said it a few days ago in another thread, that beta simps are a multi-billion dollar industry
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I don't think that there's anything wrong with paying to get what you want. However, are they actually getting what they want? If so, then good for them.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
They pay porn stars to flirt with them falsely instead find real women at least online to do so
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I'd rather watch sara jay naked ride in a porn video and expode all over my bed. no condom needed. thats more alpha than using a condom with all girls in real life. Only thing that is more alpha is banging girls rawdog. Top alphas bang girls raw, their mates bang the same girl raw and the sperms fight to win the races.
 
Top