“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

article: Going It Alone - Meet the women who are turning to sperm donation to become solo mums

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
"I realised I was so desperate to have children, I was looking for a guy who could father a child, rather than looking for love. So I decided to do it myself.”
“From the minute I held Violet, I’ve never looked back for a second. When I am ready to date again, I’ll go into it so much more relaxed, because I’ve got what I wanted – I have my baby. So this time around, hopefully I’ll meet someone for the right reasons.”
“I always knew I was going to be a solo mum. Relationships hadn’t worked out for me, and I was never interested enough in anyone,” she says.
Camilla’s not currently dating, but she hasn’t ruled it out in the future.
my opinion: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BMX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
413
Location
Everett
Good fvcking luck, cvnts.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
This world is getting fvcked up more and more by feminists...


There's even peer to peer donor apps these days...

 
Top