Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: Getting Married Is Not An Accomplishment

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... I wonder how long before she's divorced.

"In my opinion, getting married should never be put in a higher regard than the academic and professional successes that women work hard to attain. You don't have to have a brain, drive or special skill set to get married. You just have to have a willing partner. However, getting into X school, graduating with Y degree, and landing Z job does require actual hard work."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/gett...s&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=lifestyle_fb

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She starts one paragraph with "In the 1950s, women were..."

If I never read about the 1950s again I'll be happy. I don't think that decade even happened in reality anymore.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... I wonder how long before she's divorced.

"In my opinion, getting married should never be put in a higher regard than the academic and professional successes that women work hard to attain. You don't have to have a brain, drive or special skill set to get married. You just have to have a willing partner. However, getting into X school, graduating with Y degree, and landing Z job does require actual hard work."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/gett...s&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=lifestyle_fb
If you are incel then getting married is an accomplishment that will keep other people quiet, no matter how the marriage goes afterwards. People just have a sigh of relief that you were at least with with "a willing partner" and you had a big wedding and it's whatever after that.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it depends, when she will be 50 yrs old getting married will be much harder than get a master degree, let alone getting pregnant.

She says she just needs a "willing partner" as if after 35 is as easy as at 25...and even at 25 given the currect trends its not gonna be easy anymore for western women.