Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: Does a More Equal Marriage Mean Less Sex?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/09/magazine/does-a-more-equal-marriage-mean-less-sex.html

What the fvck do you know. Women working more and guys doing the laundry doesn't exactly equal sexual attraction. Who would have thought??

This one's a few months old, not sure if anyone's posted it, but it's a great article. Long one with too many quotes to add here so I'll just post this gem:

I first noticed this while doing a year long training in marriage therapy. I was seeing a couple who had been married for five years and wanted to work out some common kinks related to balancing their respective jobs, incomes and household responsibilities in, as the wife put it, “an equal way.” Over the course of treatment, the couple reported more connection, less friction and increased happiness. One day, though, when their issues seemed largely resolved and I suggested discussing an end to their therapy, the husband brought up a new concern: His wife now seemed less interested in having sex with him. He turned to her and asked why. Was she still attracted to him? After all, he wondered, why did she appear less interested now that their relationship seemed stronger in all the ways she wanted?

“I’m very attracted to you,” she said earnestly. “You know when I really crave you? It’s when you’re just back from the gym and you’re all sweaty and you take off your clothes to get in the shower and I see your muscles.”

Her husband countered by saying that this very situation had occurred that morning but that his wife became irritated when he tossed his clothes on the floor, which led to a conversation about his not vacuuming the day before, when she worked late. He had worked late, too, which accounted for the lack of vacuuming, but still — she hated waking up to a messy room, and it was his turn to vacuum.

“Right,” she agreed. “I wasn’t focused on sex, because I wanted you to get out the vacuum.”

“So if I got out the vacuum, then you’d be turned on?”

His wife thought about it for a minute. “Actually, probably not,” she said slowly, as if hearing the contradiction even as she was speaking it. “The vacuuming would have killed the weight-lifting vibe.”

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The problem with "equalism", is that women don't want a man who is equal to them.

It is the very antithesis of hypergamy.
They think they want to be equal to a man. However women have no idea what they're attracted to, or what they really want. Even when it's slapping them in the face, it still needs to be pointed out.....like what was done in the quote.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That research was done to re-test an earlier study that found the same results. They included gay couples, and found that lesbian couples experience the same thing, but gay male couples do not. Both straight and gay women tend to choose partners that are similar to themselves. Gay male couples are the opposite - they choose a partner who is the opposite of them, and the relationship has clearly defined roles of who is submissive and who is dominant...much like heterosexual marriage used to be.