“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

article: Charlize Theron Admits She Is ‘Shockingly’ Still Single: ‘Grow a Pair and Step Up’

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
“I’ve been single for 10 years. It’s not a long shot. Somebody just needs to grow a pair and step up,” the actress, 43, told Entertainment Tonight Opens a New Window. on Thursday, April 4. “I’m shockingly available.”

The Oscar winner was the subject of dating rumors in January when she was linked to Brad Pitt. The Sun reported at the time that the actors had been “casually seeing each other” since December of last year.
"shockingly single" when only the Uber-Chad Brad Pitt is considered good enough?

my opinion: :down:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

allancc3

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
236
Reaction score
127
Age
35
Celebrity gossip belongs in Anything Else.
 
Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Small world, i was justvwatching a Sargon of Akkad video about this very subject....
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
A post wall psycho with the 100 c0cks stare cant find a man who passes her unlimited demands and despite his semigod state strangely doesnt want anything to do with her...

Btw this psycho if Im correct adopted a guy from africa and she is now dressing him as a girl...

 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top