Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: British pickup artist targeting Asian women in Hong Kong defends videos, says ‘men should be free to be men’

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup... I can't say I watched the video. But, videos about how to get better with women and talk to them in public aren't politically correct anymore. Society believes in the 'dating binary:' either you're naturally good with women, which is great! Or you're not, and then you're screwed. God forbid anyone learn to get better with women over time lol

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup... I can't say I watched the video. But, videos about how to get better with women and talk to them in public aren't politically correct anymore. Society believes in the 'dating binary:' either you're naturally good with women, which is great! Or you're not, and then you're screwed. God forbid anyone learn to get better with women over time lol
When it comes of male hierarchy, nazism was a human rights group compared to the current state of things, possibly close to santity if we focus on millennial women alone.

We even reached the point that an action is legal or costitutes a crime not according to the behaviour but according to who does it.
Can you imagine robbery being robbery or not according to how cute you are?

The line "looking sexy today" is a compliment while coming from a good looking guy only to become sexual harassment if you miss some inch or dr norwood visited your hair line and you body cant balance it.

Truth is that currenct society grant value to women no matter what while it grants value to men only if they are born with the right DNA, a second class of accepted men are strong producers who pay and keep their mouth shut and accept the scraps they are given.

Any man that doesnt fit this two types is basically the current century * * * * * * (n word).

Trying to improve your condition or let alone trying to join the gold club is not tolerated when done from a man that wasnt born in that.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We even reached the point that an action is legal or costitutes a crime not according to the behaviour but according to who does it.
Can you imagine robbery being robbery or not according to how cute you are?
What, like in sexual harassment?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the article and it says he got rejected allot there too and posted some content/videos on that as well. If he's approaching and running game on those girls then it doesn't sound like he's shooting fish in a barrel as JBW theory would predict. Then there are different classes of Asian girls. Is he getting middle-upper class girls or the low tier girls? Article doesn't go into detail with that.