Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: An Interview With a Person Who Has Never Once Been Dumped

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
That's certainly true. If nothing else, it's taught me that I didn't really need those women. And am probably better off without them.
But I'm thinking it might be a big confidence boost never to have been rejected - there's a tradeoff there.
They say naturals are guys who had a lot of positive reinforcement with females early on, for instance.
People who avoid rejection a lot in life probably can't handle when they actually get rejected. It takes practice to learn how to handle rejection well, in my opinion.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence can also stem from indifference as your notch count grows and you realise all cats are grey.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who avoid rejection a lot in life probably can't handle when they actually get rejected. It takes practice to learn how to handle rejection well, in my opinion.
That's true, but if you never get rejected, that doesn't really matter, does it? But I guess we're really talking about getting dumped, so maybe rejection isn't the right word. It's not like getting rejected in a cold approach.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
That's true, but if you never get rejected, that doesn't really matter, does it? But I guess we're really talking about getting dumped, so maybe rejection isn't the right word. It's not like getting rejected in a cold approach.
You're going to deal with rejection at some point in life. Maybe as long as it's not a major rejection you'll be ok.

Yeah think about why women make sure to the point of even manipulating a situation for weeks just to make sure they have the upperhand and never get rejected. This is near sociopathic behavior. If you always make sure that you care the least in every given relationship how can you even give a relationship and honest try?

Personally I take it kind of hard everytime I get dumped, even when it's litterally my own fault. I just do and act like however I want and then don't like the consequences when I could have avoided them. But then again, usually it's women doing the dumping anyways.

I have a theory that good looking people don't experiance much rejection when younger, or rather, that are more quickly accepted by others because our society is very superficial because of Hollywood ect.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a theory that good looking people don't experiance much rejection when younger, or rather, that are more quickly accepted by others because our society is very superficial because of Hollywood ect.
I agree, but I don't think that's good for their personal development.

Exactly. I mean let's face it, rejection hurts.. whether it's from a woman or any person/situation in life. But I think unless you learn to deal with it you're never going to get far in life. I think if you can endure painful experiences like this in life (and adapt) it sets you up to go far further than anyone who's had life on easy mode and never had to overcome these obstacles.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, but I don't think that's good for their personal development.

Exactly. I mean let's face it, rejection hurts.. whether it's from a woman or any person/situation in life. But I think unless you learn to deal with it you're never going to get far in life. I think if you can endure painful experiences like this in life (and adapt) it sets you up to go far further than anyone who's had life on easy mode and never had to overcome these obstacles.
Rejection is painless if you have other options.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She said her key was not dealing with anyone partially interested.
That's a good strategy, and it's a good strategy for men,
Since I started dating again a few years ago and understood Red Pill and Game, I had a relationship only with women who had a high interest in me, and was "dumped" only once (after two weeks ), by a girl I commented on her hairstyle, which she didn't like,,,, so not a big loss,,, Lol

I was rejected by dates a few times, but I honestly believe they have no idea what they missed and it's their loss ( although I know it, I had enough feedback from women to understand it ) So I pretty much DGAF anymore if I'm rejected, I just go on about my life