Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: America facing shortage of 'economically attractive' unmarried men, study says

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The results of the study were based on comparisons between real data on unmarried men and a synthetic profile of the ideal husband that the average unmarried woman desired, created from marriage data from 2008 to 2012 and 2013 to 2017 recorded in the American Community Survey.

"These synthetic husbands have an average income that is about 58% higher than actual unmarried men who are currently available to unmarried women. They also are 30% more likely to be employed (90% vs. 70%) and 19% more likely to have a college degree (30% vs. 25%)," the study says.
my opinion: OK, how about a study about American men are facing a shortage of weight-appropriate, childless, sane, good-attitude, non-c0ck-carousel-damaged women? :mad::down:

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's church propaganda. Their agenda has always been to promote marriage to make kids, to make more church members, to make the church more money.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: OK, how about a study about American men are facing a shortage of weight-appropriate, childless, sane, good-attitude, non-c0ck-carousel-damaged women? :mad::down:
You just described practically every female journalist/writer in America. Good luck getting them to do anything beyond writing about how bad they've got it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just described practically every female journalist/writer in America. Good luck getting them to do anything beyond writing about how bad they've got it.
So they are at the APEX of complaining?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's church propaganda. Their agenda has always been to promote marriage to make kids, to make more church members, to make the church more money.
That is but one facet to a reproduction imperative, but look at the pews now, empty, yet they still go one being Anti-White, being Pro-Political Correctness. Even the most ultra-conservative church is Gone. They do take desperate measures to ensure their select few young couple STAY marriage, even so far as to move them out into the country or in a 5K pop town. I've seen it. Very intelligent, but will stop at nothing to ensure more "Christians" of the true sect they believe to be the ONLY true sect of faith, procreates more "Christians." Neither of the young couple has had sex, so when the pure girl in the newlywed marriage finally gets "done" by the boy, she freaks or panics/changes and thinks it "evil" or "dirty" or not what she thought it'd be, so sure enough their problems get relayed to the elders or counsel of the small church, these private matters get Shared yet confidential and these Wise men in the church (along with their wives) brainstorm what to do to save the young newlyweds' marriage. This day and age with the no-fault divorce and rampant divorce she must see, if not for the elders' decision-making FOR THEM moving them out into no-man's land, then they'd most likely continue to struggle and more likely stray or get broken up, which to a "true" Christian church which prides itself on being True and of the "Word," strictly protestant adhering to the New Testament word-for-word, they will stop at Nothing IF the couple is a "chosen" couple, a couple with deep family ties with the church, the select few. This is Today's world. Several resources will be poured IN to a couple or two or three with families who have strong ties to the church(es) at large. If you're an outsider, or a new convert, you will NOT receive such human resources to help your marriage stay afloat or be ironclad salvageable. I've seen it. You have to be "special" in the church, BEFORE being "saved." My family, my immediate family never went to church, so I'm fvcked lol, but I know the game having been brought up in the school system and having attended on my own through the years. I've attended more than my parents ever have, both accumulated in hours. My extended family is more churchy though. People don't know the inside too well, who look upon it from the outside. You have to go to "life groups" and spend time at a gathering at a park or wherever whatever. Not a big church per se, but a medium or small one where people appear to be "closer."

Trying to figure everything out is a b!tch though and learning Darwin and all manner of other subjects non-biblical is more rewarding I think, but who knows, maybe I'll return to reading middle eastern (The Bible) material ONE DAY. Right now, I want to learn of a myriad of other subjects though. There's not enough Time. If I became independently wealthy, I believe that I'd spend the majority of my time READING, eating healthy, getting in fighting shape (though getting older can't do what I used to and have it benefit me like it used to kinda), and fvcking women. Of course, you still have to deal with the darkness and the municipalities of the world, your city, your neighbors, other agitators who won't leave you alone! You can have bits n' pieces of Heaven on Earth, but never constant Heaven on Earth uninterrupted. We will ALL perish. At what point, at what Age, do we (you) start dreading life (or do things become miserable)? I haven't reached that point yet. I guess some never do, due to faith or forever uplift, so even at 71 years old you're enjoying life, traveling staying healthy.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Lethal new virus emerges, it kills males only with acute and atrocious pains, women and minorities most affected from it".

-that and more on mainstream media

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares DJs don't try and attract chicks with their wallets.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

+1

The onus of course is male responsibility. No acknowledgement of girl power, a cucked society that panders to women, a educational system that's tailored to women, and affirmative action that lowers the bar for women in positions like fire fighting whereby she cannot pass fitness.

The real concerns being divorce rape, cawk carousel, and cratered SMV. Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Bachelor pad ftw. Smash or next. Repeat. Troll on sight when talking white picket fence.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who is pretty economically attractive women are just bad at choosing who they get involved with as we all know here. Would rather be with a deadbeat covered in tattoos than someone that makes 10x as much as they do in a year lmao it’s a joke.
But you're not a 15/10 and you don't respect her poor Lifestyle choices and body positivity. She's a 4/10. How dare you have a particular interest in women of a specific aesthetic and weight.

Wait wut?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who is pretty economically attractive women are just bad at choosing who they get involved with as we all know here. Would rather be with a deadbeat covered in tattoos than someone that makes 10x as much as they do in a year lmao it’s a joke.
Hard to complain to your friends and Facebook about a guy that works hard and has his sh!t together.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The onus of course is male responsibility. No acknowledgement of girl power, a cucked society that panders to women, a educational system that's tailored to women, and affirmative action that lowers the bar for women in positions like fire fighting whereby she cannot pass fitness.
I remember taking the Red Cross course to be a lifeguard. The class was split about 50-50 male-female. One of the tasks that had to be done for the exam was to pick up the instructor from the bottom of the pool and then drag him to the pool edge. And this guy was a very dense (heavy) strapping man. All the men could do this part, but only 1 chick could.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember taking the Red Cross course to be a lifeguard. The class was split about 50-50 male-female. One of the tasks that had to be done for the exam was to pick up the instructor from the bottom of the pool and then drag him to the pool edge. And this guy was a very dense (heavy) strapping man. All the men could do this part, but only 1 chick could.
Men and women have different strengths and weaknesses. Evolutionary wise, we're better together. The problem is that, we got daddy government and crazy women. False accusations, divorce rape, and a series of poir Lifestyle choices. And men are to foot the bill.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women have different strengths and weaknesses. Evolutionary wise, we're better together. The problem is that, we got daddy government and crazy women. False accusations, divorce rape, and a series of poir Lifestyle choices. And men are to foot the bill.
Women are better than men in all those tasks men are not made for and clearly dont feel comfortable doing and now women dont want to accomplish either.

Nurturing kids and oldies, take care of the house and so on...they want to do men activities while lacking the structure, the instinct and all the mental skills necessary.

Think of a giant and a dwarf, the giant can lift big objects and fight beasts while the dwarf can pick gems and move inside tunnels...now you have the dwarf that wants to lift trees and fight beasts but demands trees to be light and beasts to be asleep.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men have a high emotional pain threshold, and a low physical pain threshold.

I curse six degrees of blue murder if I stub my toe, but when my dad died, I only cried once, briefly.

Women are the opposite.

They cry if they break their nail, they cry if the zoo is closed, they cry if they're doing long division and have a remainder left over.

But they can weather the pain of fūcking childbirth.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems to be a common theme around here, and to be sure I know women who are dedicated to their deadbeat guys.
I guess the idea is that being responsible and able to support yourself well is boring.

I've never felt that being responsible and financially successful has ever hurt me any with women though.
Maybe it has something to do with the females I'm attracted to, I've never been interested in these women who go after dirtbags.