"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

article about how it is fashionable with women to be barefoot & pregnant in the kitchen

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
5,124
Back in 2014, when actress Evangeline Lilly (Lost, The Hobbit) shared her desire to have six children in Fashion magazine, she added, “There is that old mentality where some think women should be barefoot and pregnant and in the kitchen. When I hear those words, I think, ‘What. A. Dream.’ ” British superstar singer Joss Stone echoed Lilly this past March when she revealed she wants seven kids of her own: “Sometimes I feel like I’m supposed to be born in another time, because it’s really not fashionable to say I just want to be barefoot and pregnant.”
my opinion: Perhaps the magic of Evolution is starting to work? That the chicks who had spurned motherhood have self-killed their genome thereby leaving us only with the progeny of those who embraced motherhood?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
This isn't much of a trend though male-female relations were better prior to Betty Friedan-Gloria Steinem feminism and the birth control pill. Both started around 1960.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,510
Reaction score
11,389
The world birth rate keeps declining every year and has been for decades. I don't think it will be popular to be barefoot and pregnant anytime soon.

And you can bet the woman who wants to be barefoot and pregnant will fully expect the man to finance every bit of her and her children's life.

I'd rather women use me for pleasure, than producing babies and buying groceries.
 
Top