article: A Promising Male Birth Control Trial Is Finally Happening, But Some Women Are Furious

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
https://www.sciencealert.com/a-larg...-finally-happening-but-some-women-are-furious

Why are they furious? Pure solipsistic envy: :rolleyes:

Male birth control is going to be rubbing a gel on your shoulders?! Nah y'all can swallow a pill every single night, get injections & implants like the rest of us.

— Erin Charles
Who do I write letters to? We have to stick foreign objects in our body and y'all talking about Gel for men?!

— Jay
Y'all don't understand how angry I am about this, fine to prod us with needles and implants and alter our hormones every day but first male birth control and it's a simple and convenient GEL, I'm outta here

— seagal (@lucybadlose)
Well... I've had no shortage of painfully inserted IUDs dislodge and stab my uterus, but yes, let's invent a birth control GEL for men. #maleprivilege

New Non-Invasive Male Birth Control Being Tested & Women Everywhere Say 'WTF'?

— Dr. Kehaulani Watson (@hehawaiiau)
It is interesting that the last comment is from a physician (although maybe someone who has a doctorate in womyn's studies :rofl:).

lamath

Master Don Juan
That could change alot.of things
Complete dynamic change between men and women

Would give Men some of the power they lost
This would.be a great news

For obvious reason women dont like it, men wont get tricked anymore if this go ahead

I could see a huge decrease in child birth