Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: 18 Older Men Reveal Their Biggest Turn-Ons Now That They’re More Mature

Artorius Castus

Reaction score
Actually not a bad list. Kind of sums up to 'a mature girl'

Here's the list:

1. Intelligence
“I am just so tired of being with women who are too dense to grasp complex and difficult topics. I want to converse with someone who is smart enough to challenge my intellect and actually stimulate my mind.”

2. Sanity
“I’m just far too old to be dealing with someone who isn’t entirely there on a mental level. I don’t want to have to deal with crazy women anymore.”

3. Fiscal Responsibility
“As I get older and older, money becomes more and more important. And I really don’t want to have to be with a woman who is only going to serve as a financial burden to me. I’ve got my own problems to worry about.”

4. Ambition
“A girl without ambition is a girl who is headed nowhere.”

5. Fashion Sense
“The older I get, the more I understand the value of dressing well in order to feel good. Self-care is an important trait that I look for in the people I associate myself with.”

6. Emotional Intelligence
“I don’t want to have to put up with a woman who is selfish and who only has her own personal needs and desires in mind. She has to be mindful of my feelings and how she impacts the people around her as well.”

7. Reliability
“She needs to be reliable. She needs to be dependable. I only ever want to be with someone I can count on to be there for me whenever I need her. If she’s inconsistent; if she’s hot and cold, then I don’t want to be with her.”

8. Confidence
“At this point, I am so tired of having to date women I need to give ego boosts to every so often. I want to be with a woman who is confident enough to know her worth; someone who doesn’t need me to fluff her ego on a daily basis.”

9. Fearlessness
“A fearful woman is a woman who isn’t going to be able to make anything of herself. I need to be with a girl who isn’t afraid of taking risks and going on adventures with me. I am old but I still like to explore the unknown.”

10. Discipline
“Discipline is something that we really try to instill in children, but we fail to hold our romantic counterparts to. And I’m discovering just how important it is to be with someone who is disciplined enough to stay the course and make sure that everything is in line.”

11. Kindness
“I have met so many people in my life and I am of strong belief that there is very little kindness in this world. That’s why it’s important for me to be with someone who is genuinely kind; someone who understands the importance of always being nice to others.”

12. Physical Fitness
“I’m not getting any younger and I’m slowly starting to embrace my mortality. Fitness is becoming really important to me. And it’s also important for me to be with someone who takes fitness as seriously as I do.”

13. Sincerity
“I’m far too old and tired to be putting up with fake women. I want someone who is unafraid and unapologetic about being her true and genuine self.”

14. Independence
“I’m not looking for a girl to babysit. I’m looking for a partner. And if she’s too clingy or dependent, then I don’t want anything to do with her.”

15. Passion
“There are very few things in this life that are more attractive than a person who is passionate about something. It could be anything that she’s passionate about really. She just has to let that passion really shine through.”

16. Success
“I’m really not interested in building a life with someone anymore. I want to be with someone whose life is already pretty much built. I’m done with the struggle. I’m here for the glory.”

17. Sobriety
“No more weekend binge-drinking for me. I’m so done with all of that. I want to be with someone who is over that phase of her life.”

18. Predictability
“I’m really so sick of surprises at this point. I just want a nice and predictable girl who isn’t going to surprise me anymore.”

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This list is stupid and feminine. This is bluepill crap. No woman is suppose to be your best friend. All the qualities listed at what you expect from your guy friend.

1. Intelligence
“I am just so tired of being with women who are too dense to grasp complex and difficult topics. I want to converse with someone who is smart enough to challenge my intellect and actually stimulate my mind.”
Men grasp this stuff. Women are only good at talking about simple stuff.
2. Sanity
“I’m just far too old to be dealing with someone who isn’t entirely there on a mental level. I don’t want to have to deal with crazy women anymore.”
Again, relating your mindset to a woman's is stupid.

3. Fiscal Responsibility
“As I get older and older, money becomes more and more important. And I really don’t want to have to be with a woman who is only going to serve as a financial burden to me. I’ve got my own problems to worry about.”
Then as a man, limit her spending.

4. Ambition
“A girl without ambition is a girl who is headed nowhere.”
Ambitious girls are unattractive. That's how you get masculine career women.

5. Fashion Sense
“The older I get, the more I understand the value of dressing well in order to feel good. Self-care is an important trait that I look for in the people I associate myself with.”
All your woman needs to do is wear naked aprons and other attractive stuff.

6. Emotional Intelligence
“I don’t want to have to put up with a woman who is selfish and who only has her own personal needs and desires in mind. She has to be mindful of my feelings and how she impacts the people around her as well.”
If you're not a beta, then any woman will follow your lead. This sounds like whining.

7. Reliability
“She needs to be reliable. She needs to be dependable. I only ever want to be with someone I can count on to be there for me whenever I need her. If she’s inconsistent; if she’s hot and cold, then I don’t want to be with her.”
The only reliability a woman needs is being a caretaker and down for sex, while keeping her weight low and healthy status high.

I'm not even going to bother with the rest of the list. All of these qualities are what men hold, so this article makes it sound like all the men they surveyed are blue pill and possibly gay.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Complete BS. While no man wants a woman who is "dense", we are also not looking for someone to have deep intellectual discussions on difficult topics.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks similar to a list a woman would write too.