Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: ‘Fat Sex Therapist’ compares fitness to Nazism, dieting to rape

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatness is health, dieting is sexual assault, and fitness is a white supremacist Nazi science – so stated a self-described ‘Fat Sex Therapist” at a college talk. Commenters were shocked, but the anti-fitness backlash is growing.

Sonalee Rashatwar, the therapist in question, delivered her polemic in a two-hour lecture at St. Olaf College, Minnesota last week. Puzzlingly, the lecture was hosted by the university’s Wellness Center, in conjunction with the Women’s and Gender Studies Department.

“I truly believe that a child cannot consent to being on a diet the same way a child cannot consent to having sex,” she declared, adding: “I experience diet culture as a form of assault because it impacts the way that I experience my body.”
my opinion: :down:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO

Heifer T. Walrus writes an article and does a speaking tour in an effort to justify her obtuse failure to avoid sugar and pasta addiction.

What a degenerate.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I experience diet culture as a form of assault because it impacts the way that I experience my body.”

Lady, you're so big everyone experiences your body. Talk about assault.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score