Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Art of darkness

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the unfortunate truths about human nature is that it's much easier to be clever when degrading something than when praising it. Is it often a good idea to bring up disagreeable things when trying to catch someone's affections ("I hear the food here sucks." "You don't look too thrilled to be here, miss.") at the first meeting?

In my experience, this has led to conversation, if not romance.

Anyone else?

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True.

In a university introductory art class we were all asked to 'critique' a certain painting of our choice in a local museum. I forgot which painting it was, but I chose it because I liked it. The painting was a pastoral quiet scene and it not only made me feel good to view it, I felt transported there.

In my critique, I admired the brush strokes, subtle colors, choice of subject matter and got a "C". One of my classmates chose a diferent painting that I also admired, but savagely trashed it saying the painter was probably drunk and depressed, the colors were bland and on and on. Not only did she get the highest grade in the class, but the prof read her paper aloud to us.

Lesson: Criticism and disdain make you look intelligent and discerning, whereas happiness and appreciation make you look like an uneducated rube and gullible bumpkin.

Insecure women use such effete snobbery to great advantage.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True.... I actually used this tip last night. I said, 'I take it by your lack of interst this is something you don't want to do.' Her response was like a wake up call, and I was surprised. It alerts the person you are talking to and the replies are to the point and very accurate to how they are feeling. It skips beating around the bush and gives you a straight up answer.. most of the time... good post bro.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose it has to do with the fact that politness isn't very interesting, and criticism isn't polite.