arrrg Afc girls wont leave me alone

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know her through my best friend. He was friends with her but i'v never met her in person. She looks hot from the photos but i dunno i just find it creepy meeting someone i'v never seen and only talk to them on msn or the net even though i know she is not some 40 year old. I just find it creepy. Do any of you feel this way?

yeah she wont leave me alone, i found out she goes to college with me, oh bummer, now she is phoing saying to meet up. lol this happened a long time ago and i just flaked out. jeeeeez why dont they get the message. O well, i'v decided to meet her to get if over with, then maby she will leave me alone lol.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at least i know how girlz feel with afc guys.

i mean they are boring..... they talk about love and all this bull**** when you first meet them. haha oh irony

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want to lose this chick in person eh?

Fart a lot. Seriously, there's nothing grosser than sitting with someone who's lettin er rip hardcore.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love farting. Not on a first date, though :p

Oh wasn't there a technique that involved farting in public? I forget. Did a search, but couldn't find that thread anywhere. Had something to do with weeding out the bytches though :D

silkkster

Don Juan
Reaction score
the best cure for AFC is to have a AFC GIRL bothering you - shows you how you used to act!

to get rid of her - say your not looking for a relationship right now...
or maybe you hve just have a fvck buddy

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol **** buddy.... haha 2 bad needyness is a turn off. Confidence is not only just a killer for women. I mean i will not go out with a desperate girl, no matter how bad, cause i consider that in insult. If she is desperate, and is coming after me, wut would it say about myself if i let her? i feel i would be putting myself down and going with someone who truly values me. I mean i like shy girls, so long as they are not desperate, but no way in hell will i like one that is clingy. lol i guess its the same for both sexes