"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Arrghh

Snap87

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Wasssup Djs. i need help on this one girl. I have never talked to her, but think she likes me. She always looks at me for about 3 seconds then looks aways when i look at her. I have her in my spanish class. I see her hang out with her group..about 2 girls and 3 guys. I dont approach her because i think she will not like me because i think she likes the other guys better but i dont no. lol. I just want to ask u guys.....what do you guys say to your self so u can approach that girl. And tell me how to approach her during class when we have some free time. i hate going home every time pissed off because i didnt approach her, and i always say to my self ill approach her when i see her next time, but i never do.

THANKS!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Originally posted by Snap87
I have never talked to her, but think she likes me.
those two ideas contradict eachother.

mabye she is attracted to you. but thats it.



just approach after class, "why do i always catch you checking me out in the middle of class?"
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
what do i say to myself?

Debonaire, you are the sexiest beotch in this room. in this SCHOOL. that girl has no right to hold any power over you.

ok, i dont really say that. but this is your mindset

the one thing you must always remember is that no matter what happens with this girl, there are others out there. most guys fail to remember this. even a oneitis eventually will pass

GET ER DONE! :cool:
 
Top