"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Arrgggghhh!

Speed Demon

New Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
H town
I met this girl the other day and thought she was pretty hot and wanted to get to know her a little better. Well tonight, me and a few buddies meet up with her and her friends. The whole time, I couldn't grab ahold of her attention. She was all over one of my other friends and ended up making out with him at the end of the night! And just earlier that night, she gave me her number but when i found out she kissed my friend, i erased it.
There was another girl there that I also thought was hot and have known for a while BUT she thinks I'm a pretty big loser. How can I go from being a loser to going on a successful date with one of these girls? I don't look bad at all and alot of girls have told me I'm hot but I just can't grab their attention and gain attraction. This post is mainly to vent but ANY help or tips is greatly appriciated.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
1) Stop chasing girls who think you're a loser
2) find girls who don't think you are a loser
3) fvck them
4) girls who thought you were a loser will want to get with you




(Note: Between step 2-3 you stop caring about the gurls in step 1)
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
5) Make yourself not a loser?
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
Dude read the DJ high school bible first.
You can't go from knowing nothing about girls to be a Don Juan in one day.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Speed Demon

New Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
H town
I have read the High School bible. I tried to have the best body language and I didn't act like I was too interested in them. I even used a little kino.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by Speed Demon
I have read the High School bible. I tried to have the best body language and I didn't act like I was too interested in them. I even used a little kino.
Well, those alone, get you absolutely nowhere.
 

Speed Demon

New Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
H town
so why don't yall tell me what I should do instead of what i shouldn't be doing?
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
easy there mr smarty pants, i already did. meet new girls and refine your skills. Work on conversation skills and not sounding desperate among other things you ALREADY KNOW since you read the HS bible, and you'll be fine.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
do bootcamp away from girls that think that you are a loser;)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
It's all about reading a girls response to you. It's pretty easy to tell if a chick likes you. You did the right thing; this chick obviously has no interest so you erased her number. It's one chick who is a waste of your time anyways. Keep talking to girls who aren't b*tches and keep working on your social skills. Sooner or later you'll run into a chick who actually likes you.

btw were any of her friends hitting on you? It's pretty easy to miss something like that when you have your mind already set on a chick.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by Speed Demon
so why don't yall tell me what I should do instead of what i shouldn't be doing?
What Mr. Microphone said.

Stop being needy over some certain woman who think you are a loser, in her eyes, you will stay as loser.

We all who know what we are talking about have made hard work to get this point. I cannot tell you ANYTHING that should you do to become a real DJ instantly. All I can say is that follow the DJ Bible and experiment on yourself and work hard. That's the ONLY way.
 

Speed Demon

New Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
H town
thanks guys. Pretty much all of the girls there thought i was a loser. They always call my friends but never call me, which kinds pisses me off. Iv'e read the dj bible over and over. My friend that she made out with was considered hot by many girls and has no problem getting girls. I will just let practice make perfect. Thanks alot guys.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Iv'e read the dj bible over and over.
I will just let practice make perfect.
Yes, lot of people say that they have read the bible, but nobody gives a crap if you know that stuff if you don't have experience applying. That's the problem with the boards these days.

People are just staying here and asking, instead of experimenting. That is the key to success.

You can't win without failing first.
Lose that fear and you are on the road.

In your case, always have the self respect. If some people think you are a loser, screw them!
Only respect people who give respect to you.
 

hcaz074

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
dont go with your friends. Or get friends who are bigger losers than you so you look good.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
Originally posted by hcaz074
dont go with your friends. Or get friends who are bigger losers than you so you look good.
What a tip
 
Top